@DSANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Aey D is Drama still on Street Level or what?...I know he's locked up right now.....but when he gets out is he gonna be apart of the line up on SLR?...I'm sure he's had a lot of time on his hands to write lyrics and shit I know I would...that shit would be sickk if he still was on street level.

I'm just wondering if any of the old f.t.s. memebers will ever spit over one of your beats or even better with you on a future track?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Me and Drama have always been cool......regardless of what happend. That's my dude.....and when we spoke a few months ago he was all for coming back to SLR and doin' the damn thang. But...................jail talk is one thing and doin' it is another. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if he can get his shit together. I know he won't be fuckin' with anybody else from FTS because they all called him a snitch.....when it turns out he really didn't.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Drama is tight.....He's the only reason I found out who FTS was......That'd be tight if he started working with SLR again when he gets out...