DRUNK AND THIS MAKES ME LAUGH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Bitches need to stop posting tiddie selfies from fat angles like that, its making fat ass bitches be able to blend in... Cuz u dont know if its a really bad pic of a fine ass bitch, or a really good pic of jabba the hut

Fat bitches need love too and theres nothing wrong wit hookin up wit a fat bitch... But lets be honest: not when its by surprise. "Surprise shes 300 plus!" that is NOT the biz.

Internet bitches be doin that, like they'll select -Body Type: Athletic- on their profile because theyre an avid fisherman

Jun 5, 2004
lol at black girl w some ole ashy ass nipples. bitch got elephant skin areolas

i would tho
#froReals
Ole Ashy Mary lookin ass nigga... Pleeease bitch put on some lotion

How come some bitches with big tiddies always be itchin them so much? Anybody ever seen bitches do that? (And no i aint talking about no stank ass diseased ass ratchet ass bitches, ive seen all diffrent kinds of bitches do it, high class white bitches, latina, black, blasian, etc...)

Props: :ab: and :ab:

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Ole Ashy Mary lookin ass nigga... Pleeease bitch put on some lotion

How come some bitches with big tiddies always be itchin them so much? Anybody ever seen bitches do that? (And no i aint talking about no stank ass diseased ass ratchet ass bitches, ive seen all diffrent kinds of bitches do it, high class white bitches, latina, black, blasian, etc...)
bra sweat?

Jun 5, 2004
U know what, i think that could be it... Back in high school i was in the same 1st period PE as my boys lady at the time... She was a indian chick with a brittish accent, dot indian. And she had... Hellla nice knockers. And i remember at the 15 min break after p.e. she would be itchin her tiddies hella goin to town. Id try not to laugh but i did everytime cuz she was literally taking her palms and shoveing her tids in up in the air and then pinched her nipples with her side of her thumb as she went down...like im not supposed to notice that or something.

I wish i could show yall this other chick that was in my pe class. She was like 5'3 and fine as fuuck, not fat at all, but she had these rediculous tiddies like she had nicki minaj ass on her chest... And when we did our daily jog, she would make fists and one arm would be making jogging motions, and the other one would be across her chest holding her tiddies up... Her tiddies were so big that if she didnt hold them while she jogged her bra would break...and she actually had back problems cuz they were so big. She was hella cool tho, i thought it was fucked up that the teachers knew about it and still gave her an f on the run, so i would just walk the jog with her sometimes. And one time i actually was jogging right next to her when her bra snapped, and i told her i would wait until shes ready then i walked right in front of her to block her and walked her to the locker room. She was hella subconcious about them because they were fucking legendary i could go on and on about them and i just did lmao