Drugs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Yo some say if you do drugs you go the hell cuz drugs is from the devil.

but most drugs is man made like xtc shit is all chemical.
So how is that possible from the devil? or did he put the idea in someones head or something to make that drugs?

What do you think?

cuz marihuana is pure from nature tho. I believe coke also.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Everything comes from the earth somehow.

I doubt its made by the devil, however i know that some of my friends tell me that its addiction that is a sin or something. Cause you worship (or take into you) the drugs before god.

Shit, do em if you like em. Some people may call it a problem, but its all about you.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
from my point of view drugs R' bad period! Ive done seen way too many of my friends get involved in that shit and the drugs ran them into the ground! Ive only tried weed and thats enouph for me, anything that you put into your body that causes some wierd efects to your mind can not B' good for you.

DRUGS R' BAD

May 9, 2002
I am not into drugs...I have saw alot of my friends and family get hurt off of them...But if you do them thats kool but if you dont thats even better...Im goin on 21 and I have never tried any kind of drug in my life and I dont plan on it...

Apr 25, 2002
n
Yeah

I smoke about 5-8 blunts a day. I don't know what I'd do without it...proly be an angry mutha fucker.

But I am completely against coke, crack, heron, meth and acid. I've seen too many girls go from fine to looking super hurt from that meth or coke.

I don't really see a problem if the drug is the type that you can pick out of the earth and get high off it. It's there for a reason, but it shouldn't be mis-used.

I've sone just about everything except crack and heron, but now I fuck with basically just weed...and shrooms or X every now and then. I used to fuck with coke but that shit aint worth it...it's a rich mans burden.

To yall who don't do drugs...do you drink? I do, but I've seen more lifes go downhill from that shit.

I've said it numerous times, that I'm not religious but spiritual, but my love for God is immense. I don't have more love for drugs than God at all.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I DONT WANNA SOUND LIKE A COMMERCIAL OR ANYTHING, BUT TO YALL THAT SMOKE HELLA WEED ON THE DAILY, EVENTUALLY YOURE NOT GONNA GET THAT SAME HIGH ANYMORE, THEN YOULL BE TEMPTED TO TRY NEW SHIT, I HAVE PHAMILY THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TOO, THEY SWORE UP AND DOWN THEY WOULD NEVER DO COKE, BUT A FEW YEARS LATER, THEYRE SNORTIN AWAY CUZ WEED DONT WORK PHOR THEM NO MORE. WEED IS PHOR HOMOS ANYWAY, WHY YOU WANNA WASTE MONEY ON SOME BULLSHIT. ONLY THING I DO IS DRINK, BUT ITS LEGAL AND I AINT GONNA PHAIL NO DRUG TESTS OR NUTHIN...I DONT THINK THEY MEAN THE DEVIL ACTUALLY MAKES DRUGS HIMSELF, BUT ALLOWING PHORIEGN SUBSTANCES INTO YOUR BODY THAT CHANGE THE WAY YOU PHEEL, IS LETTING THE DEVIL IN, IPH YOU BELIEVE IN THAT SORT OPH THING, I DONT...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
i think drugs are bad , even alcohol , alcohol ill get u doing dumb shit an not givin a shyt bout shyt , all that shyt is self destructive i got into sports and it made me relized i only got one body so imma love it and take care of it the best i can

May 2, 2002
I just say for some people there good and for some there bad. If u havent tried them, then good dont, defianetly not a good thing to get into. I would say that pot runs my life because when im not on pot im depresssed and angry and feel like everyone hates me and shit and soemtimes thats really not an issue. I really do widh i never started but now that im doing it god damn i luv it. And shrooms good shit.1