drug test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
So Im about to get this job & may have to take a drug test. I smoke weed all day everyday...How can I pass the test ? (without quiting)

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
LMFAO you're either living with your parents and don't really need the money or you're fucking retarded. Is it that hard to quit for a lil while to clean out your system?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3152

PS: I failed my drug test with a detox drink that had a 300% back guaruntee.

and i did everything it said, not only that i was sober an extra week

i failed that test so bad the dude on the phone even rubbed it in

on some "abnormally large amount of thc" shit

like damn u had to say it like that homie?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
PS: if you want, paypal me 50 bucks (40 for the drink, 10-15 for the shipping) and ill overnight ship you my detox drink thats supposed to work (xxtra clean) but i got a job and never needed it

on some serious shit..if you want it holla and ill send it overnight at 9am tomorrow...send a pm

and it costed 50 at the stoe btw

theres a pic of it..you can do ya research if you want before hollering

Feb 5, 2006
PS: if you want, paypal me 50 bucks (40 for the drink, 10-15 for the shipping) and ill overnight ship you my detox drink thats supposed to work (xxtra clean) but i got a job and never needed it

on some serious shit..if you want it holla and ill send it overnight at 9am tomorrow...send a pm

THATS THE ONE THAT WORKED FOR ME WHEN I WAS ON PROBATION

Jan 1, 2006
LOL /\ chug draino...

Some drug tests I've done they let me go in with everything. I was even able to walk in with a water bottle during my pee test. The people that usually work there are into habits themselves.

Apr 8, 2005
get this shit called fruit pecktin (sp?) my hippie friend told me about it, worked for all my friends. its like jello kinda, it sits in yur stomach for a hella long time, and feels weird, but it'll get the shit outta yur system in 3 days

Apr 25, 2002
synthetic urine is foolproof
he's right. if you're a smoke everyday 3 times a day smoker or if you're fat, those detox drinks won't work. synthetic piss is the way to go. if it's for a pre-employment drug test, it's unobserved, so you can use this. i've used it before when i had a job that required a UA, and a few of my boys have used it too.

http://www.gonumber1.com/

Aug 3, 2006

works!

Sep 27, 2004
nothing works if they send your piss to a lab it will show tampered with all piss contains bacteria so there has to be some kind of number level in your piss bacteria like 114 or some number if it reads 0 then they know you flused I know I work at a rehab.