Dredd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^
another retarded comment from somebody who has no clue what his talkin about
before u write again something stupid read first

Oct 9, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^
another retarded comment from somebody who has no clue what his talkin about
before u write again something stupid read first
Read what dude? I saw the 1st movie and it was a piece of garbage... (I know exactly what i'm talkin about!) Thats why this movie flopped at the box office, nobody gives a shit...

And please don't give me no bs about "it was an awesome comic book" because i could give a fuck about comic books just like 99% percent of other movie goers...lol

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^
u just proof my point that u have no clue about Dredd,
first this is not a remake but its based one of comics and Dredd being released since 1977
and first movie didnt flopped and did alright in box office (like i said read before writing something moronic),but was hammered by fans and reviewers cuz was shit as an adaptation of comic and a movie
and since this one is adaptation as well - than u fail with ur stupid statment 'dont care about comic'
and i can bet u didnt even see this new one

Oct 9, 2008
^^^^^^^^^^^^
u just proof my point that u have no clue about Dredd,
first this is not a remake but its based one of comics and Dredd being released since 1977
and first movie didnt flopped and did alright in box office (like i said read before writing something moronic),but was hammered by fans and reviewers cuz was shit as an adaptation of comic and a movie
and since this one is adaptation as well - than u fail with ur stupid statment 'dont care about comic'
and i can bet u didnt even see this new one
Nope sure didn't and don't plan on seeing it! Shit looks just as stupid as the other except no Sly or Snipes...

Just deal with the fact that nobody wanted to waste there money on going to see this movie except you and a handful of people. I know you want to stand up for your comic book hero but come on man...lol Maybe its a great movie? However most people that see movies don't read comic books and if they did there is defenitly better known comics then this...

So don't get all bent that nobody shows interest in seeing this...You enjoyed it and thats what matters but don't expect everyone else to agree with you.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Nope sure didn't and don't plan on seeing it! Shit looks just as stupid as the other except no Sly or Snipes...

Just deal with the fact that nobody wanted to waste there money on going to see this movie except you and a handful of people. I know you want to stand up for your comic book hero but come on man...lol Maybe its a great movie? However most people that see movies don't read comic books and if they did there is defenitly better known comics then this...

So don't get all bent that nobody shows interest in seeing this...You enjoyed it and thats what matters but don't expect everyone else to agree with you.
snipes wasnt in the 1995 dredd movie. you talking about demolition man, and that movie was awesome! i'd implode if they remade that one!

Jan 25, 2009

loool at people who didnt watch the movie at coming to the thread and criticize it this is retarded and im not even big fan of Dredd btw and it seems u didnt even see the first one either and read correctly movie actually earn more then they spend it so how this is flopped but was criticized by people cuz it was shit
and i dont care how many people went to see it, that is not my point