Dragon Age II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Droppin March 8. The first one was cool. Felt like mass effect meets lord of the rings. Lots of game for your dollar. Anyone else excited about this?

Jun 24, 2005
I bought the Collector's Edition of DA:O and kind of regret it.

It was ok, but the conversation system was HORRIBLE compared to Mass Effect and I just didn't care what ANY of the characters had to say since my character just had text on the screen.

If DA2 is the same way (I assume it is) then I'll probably pass on it.

Jun 11, 2004
I read they reworked the dialogue system to be more like mass effect 2. I also read that your character has a name, but I don't know if he/she will actually speak.

Jun 11, 2004
Fuck I'm kinda pissed I missed out on the signature edition that shit expired in January and I didn't even know this game was gonna drop till after. That signature edition has hella exclusive shit too. Damn you bioware

May 6, 2002
I am actually avoiding this game.

The first one was great, and so was the expansion pack.
The thing is that I got into it and wasted time on it. Don't feel like getting my life sucked away into this game.

Should be a good one though.

Jun 11, 2004
This game is good so far. I just got a little ways into it last night but already the combat and graphics are SICK. Any of you guys that liked mass effect should really try the demo cause this may be for you.

Jun 11, 2004
In Galems house (your uncle) there is a chest that says "special deliveries" and they're in there. There is also a storage chest where you can stash extra loot. Only about half the registered game items that are listed on my bioware profile actually ended up in my game tho. I didn't even get my exclusive gamestop preorder items. I fukin hate all those dlc extras that bioware dangles in front of us. They're more trouble than they are worth

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
In Galems house (your uncle) there is a chest that says "special deliveries" and they're in there. There is also a storage chest where you can stash extra loot. Only about half the registered game items that are listed on my bioware profile actually ended up in my game tho. I didn't even get my exclusive gamestop preorder items. I fukin hate all those dlc extras that bioware dangles in front of us. They're more trouble than they are worth
I got all of mine.

Did you use the code from your Gamestop receipt?

Jun 11, 2004
Yea did that. They are all listed as registered and available on my bioware social network profile, but they never made it to the chest. Actually the two exclusive gamestop items don't even show up in the "unlockables" section of the main menu. Weird. I did everything i was supposed to as far as i know. Pretty lame...

Mar 12, 2010
i guess i need to make it back to galems house and check it out. what about the market place that is suppose to have that mabari war hound where or when do you get that??