DPG is BACC 2GETHER!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
first bone thugs... now DPG reuniting

2005 iz craccin!!!!!
just hope daz aint trippin

w e s t c o a s t r y d a z.com/news.shtml

Breaking News!! Dogg Pound Reuniting? Holy Sh*t!
Posted Wednesday, March 30, 2005 by Styles

Stop the presses!

Kurupt just hit the cell to let me know that he is making all efforts to patch things up with Snoop and Daz!! Kurupt said that the bottom line is that he loves his homeboys and misses them and wants to put the past behind. "I miss my homeboys and its time for all of us to grow up. You will hear no more negativity coming from me, even if something bad is said about me. I am not going to diss them anymore", Kurupt said.

"Quote me. The Dogg Pound is making up and its time to put the past behind." Those are the direct words from Kurupt a.k.a. Young Gotti...and I myself couldn't be much happier.

There has been a lot of words and wounds...and now its time for all of us on the West Coast to finally start to leave the bullshit in the past and bring each other up.

I am proud of Gotti...I know a lot of you fans are also. I hope that everybody else makes us proud as well.

Its a beautiful day on the West..

Styles

P.S. - Thanks for trying Gotti. That was big of you. I know this and thousands of fans know it to.

Feb 4, 2005
DAM THAS SUM SHYT!!!!!!!!! FINALLY THA 2 BIGGEST STARS FRM THA WEST COAST BACK 2GETHER ITS TYME FOR THA WEST COAST 2 COME UP AGAIN CUZ GAME IS STR8 EAST COAST ON THA REAL....

Apr 25, 2002
daz said this

www.dubcnn.com

As ya'll probably heard, ************ put up a statement from Kurupt Young Gotti, where he basically said that he would be down to get back with Daz & Snoop Dogg, for a Dogg Pound Reunion.
This is what all the fans have been wishing for since the breakup in 2002. I quickly caught up with Daz, and it looks like all parties haven't agreed to this yet, however it is not impossible.

"Ask him if he's still with Suge Knight!", Daz said. "Aslong as he's with Suge Knight & Death Row, ain't no way in hell I'm fuckin' with it!"

A reunion seems possible though, after the obligatory fight Daz wants to have. "I'ma have to beat his ass first. Then we can talk. He can do this thang. I know Snoopy been talkin' to alotta cats. And my name keep poppin' up! I ain't worried about that..">.

Hopefully we'll see something good come outta this, because we all know Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Bad Azz, Soopafly, Nate Dogg etc were at their best when they were all together, united, as the Dogg Pound Gangstas

Feb 27, 2005
Blackandproud said:
Daz is wack nowadays neway, I doubt id get the album even if they did get back together. Whens that Snoop and Dre album dropping ne way?

I THINK DAZ SUCKS...HES ALWAYS DOIN SOME WIERD FUNNY ASS HOOKS AND HES ANNOYING. KURUPT IMPRESSES ME ON CERTAIN SONGS-BUT SOMETIMES HE GOES OVER SOME WASH UP BEATS 4 REAL.

100-

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

They definetely need each other. Kurupt and shit without Daz's beats and Daz and shit without Kurupts lyrics. This hasnt happened yet tho,im still holding my breath...

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
honestly the only album to ever come from them 2 together that was dope was their first 1..dogg food...after that it was weak...IMO....i hope kurupt sticks to his werd and doesnt go bak wit them....daz aint gonna get him no further....his newest cd is gonna go wood...