Downtown San Jose on the 5th?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I know it's going to be chaotic out there as it is in years past, i'm predicting it'll be a lot more active this year though as various artists are coming out of SJ right now. Although i always love the scene out there on the 5th of May always a memorable day. I hear Baby Bash is going to be out in the Frisco that night?

Dec 28, 2009
i havent been to a cinco de mayo celebration in downtown san jo since like 97 or 98 it was maney. the damn police were in riot gear and i almost got ran over by a fucking police horse.lol. seen a bunch of crazy shit that day. awwwww the good ol days. but ever since then its been lame.

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
shits getting weaker and weaker every year. All the fake rappers are fucking shit up for those who can really get money. Not too mention the streets are carpeted with fliers of artist that no one cares about.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
San Jose fell off years ago! The minute you get off the exit you see cops jacking hella people for little sh*t like tinted windows and no front license plate. I'm from SF but I loved going to SJ in the late 90's. I've tried going back several times and I just feel I can't be myself. I feel like I'm in a war zone and I can't party like that. San Jose cops take away your rights and if you even look at them wrong they can take away your freedom. No thanks I'll stay in SF on Cinco de Mayo where I can smoke a blunt in front of a cop and all he does is smile. Peace!

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose fell off years ago! The minute you get off the exit you see cops jacking hella people for little sh*t like tinted windows and no front license plate. I'm from SF but I loved going to SJ in the late 90's. I've tried going back several times and I just feel I can't be myself. I feel like I'm in a war zone and I can't party like that. San Jose cops take away your rights and if you even look at them wrong they can take away your freedom. No thanks I'll stay in SF on Cinco de Mayo where I can smoke a blunt in front of a cop and all he does is smile. Peace!

Dec 28, 2009
the police werent really prepared for that shit back in the days i seen a cop get beat up after trying to stop these dudes from breaking windows. they was throwin rocks at the police it was like a little riot. so yeah they probably dont wanna look like little bitches out there and they probably dont want people to destroy downtown. lol so yes its been wack ever since.

Aug 20, 2003
92-99 WERE THE YEARS IT WAS REALLY CRACKIN DOWNTOWN.BUT MY POPS USED 2 CRUSE BACK IN 68 -79 BACK THEN THEY USED TO CRUSE FROM FRIDAY TIL MONDAY MORNING THAT WAS THE GOLDEN AGE OF CRUSING.DAM I WISH I COULD OF SEEN THAT ONCE.SHOUT OUT 2 MY DAD'S OLD CAR CLUB "THE SHIFTER'S"....

Sep 30, 2008
THE BIGGEST SAN JOSE CINCO DE MAYO PARTY WILL BE AT CLUB MOTIF !!! OVER 6 DIFFERENT DJ'S , $3 DRINKS ALL NIGHT, $130 BOTTLES!!! DOORS OPEN AT 6PM . SPECIAL GUEST INVITED, MUST BE THERE TO SEE THIS!!!! WHY HATE EVENTS ALWAYS HAVE THE SEXIEST LADIES FROM THE BAY AREA. FREE TO GET IN UNTIL 10PM.

Sep 30, 2008
THE BIGGEST SAN JOSE CINCO DE MAYO PARTY WILL BE AT CLUB MOTIF !!! OVER 6 DIFFERENT DJ'S , $3 DRINKS ALL NIGHT, $130 BOTTLES!!! DOORS OPEN AT 6PM . SPECIAL GUEST INVITED, MUST BE THERE TO SEE THIS!!!! WHY HATE EVENTS ALWAYS HAVE THE SEXIEST LADIES FROM THE BAY AREA. FREE TO GET IN UNTIL 10PM.

Sep 30, 2008

Sep 30, 2008
TEAM WHY HATE? ALONG WITH FREDDIE @HOTTSAUCE IS THROWING THE BIGGEST CINCO DE MAYO PARTY IN SAN JOSE ( MAY 5TH ) AT MOTIF LOUNGE. DOORS OPEN AT 6PM , FREE UNTIL 11PM. $3 DRINKS ALL NIGHT! AND $130 BOTTLES! ALSO TACOS FOR SALE ON THE BALCONY. OVER 6 DIFFERENT DJ'S. WHY HATE EVENTS ALWAYS BRING THE FEMALES OUT . "DONT MISS THIS"