Downloading music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
can everyone let me know where they get there "ish"....cuz im looking for a place to download and i dont know what to get other that KaZa ot WinMX

Dec 11, 2002
SiccMadeLoc said:
I dl my shit off of dc++..but If I like the album I def buy it...ya knaw mean?

Cool.... just curious.. do you think most people that download do as you do and buy it if they like it.. OR just download and dont buy shit... ?

May 3, 2002
where can i d.l dc++

the reason I like to d.l music is cuz i like listenin to compilations I can make myself and most of the music I d.l is shit I already got tha full cd of or on tape, or shit that I can't find in stores and don't feel like spendn $50+ dollars to buy it offa sum1 else when I only wanna hear a coupla trax or tha otha reason is that people are making so much shitty music now a days that i wanna see how they shit sounds b4 I go buy it in stores....... everyone that downloads aint exactly rippin off tha rappers, i don't d.l full albums cuz i think its a waste of time

Sep 5, 2003
KALYN said:
Cool.... just curious.. do you think most people that download do as you do and buy it if they like it.. OR just download and dont buy shit... ?
I think they just dl shit n dont buy the album, I know that for a fact, reason they do that is cuz they take songs from each album that they like n make 1 cd, cuz nowadays u dont have that many tight songs on albums, maybe 3...4 sometimes, but me, I hate having burned cds lyin around n havin my cds on my comp, I like buyin albums cuz it feels good when u buy it, it got the case..artwork...actual cd... n its just...REAL

Dec 11, 2002
^^

I agree with you.... I dont burn anything.. the only thing burned that I own or have owned is unreleased material that hasnt been mixed/mastered...

I HAVE to have the original.. I support those out there makin' moves..

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i never understood why people get so mad at folks downloading music, but dont give a fuck if they buy used albums, either way your getting the product without paying the artist.