Double - O - Smeb...4 Years Later?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
Last i recall it was "I Build Machines".

Personally, this CD was heat. Could of added more tracks and get rid of that machine building sounds as a track - but the majority of tracks were starched out.

Q's I Would Appreciate answers to:

Anyone have any information on any new CD possably in the works?

Is this another artist not following through with first success or what?

Aug 18, 2002
Not sure were he's at but if you don't have "CCH - We Bubblin" you'll want swoop it. Double-O-Smeb was one of the members of CCH.

I

INDIGO

two thumbs down on his first solo... it had one good track, if that, on the whole ablum.. the production was boo boo aswell imo

Jul 3, 2002
:eek:

INDIGO--From the forums, it does seem as if that is the general concensus.

Maybe thats why he hasnt come with a follow up album?

Jun 16, 2004
tfunk said:
Last i recall it was "I Build Machines".

Personally, this CD was heat. Could of added more tracks and get rid of that machine building sounds as a track - but the majority of tracks were starched out.

Q's I Would Appreciate answers to:

Anyone have any information on any new CD possably in the works?

Is this another artist not following through with first success or what?
Fo sho there is a album in da works. Hell naw this ain't no one album artist. You'd probaly like to know why its taken 4 damn years. Nigga caught a case and went to jail, funkin with these young niggas. It got really ugly but ya'll know it ain't nuchin to a bo$$, keepin it gangsta makin this money. So be on tha look out.

Aug 16, 2002
Damn I cant belive peepz wasnt feelin that CCH...I mean to each there own but you gotta appreciate good muzik mayne! that CCH "we Bubblin" was the smoothest album outta sac period!! aint nobody in sac makin that typa music!! That Double O on the other hand was knoccin in my opnion but I knew some would love it and some would hate it ...thats music for you! either way Double O got gas!

May 22, 2003
Copped that Build Machines two months ago, liked E-Moe's production and wondered how this CCH might be.....
E-Moe posted on the Siccmade board that Double O got something in the works..........

Aug 16, 2002
I'm tellin you right now that CCH album aint nothin like any shit outta sac, hella kicc bacc and smooth! somthin to hop in you ride lite one up and blow to! shit is fuccin classic to me mayne!!

Jun 16, 2004
INDIGO said:
two thumbs down on his first solo... it had one good track, if that, on the whole ablum.. the production was boo boo aswell imo
u crazy there is atleast more than one track that was hot maybe you can't feel it but a real nigga or bitch can. speak ur opinion but don't hate.

Jun 16, 2004
tfunk said:
:eek:

INDIGO--From the forums, it does seem as if that is the general concensus.

Maybe thats why he hasnt come with a follow up album?
ain't came with a follow up because a nigga got caught up but will be droppin real soon.

Jun 16, 2004
yeah

EvadE said:
Copped that Build Machines two months ago, liked E-Moe's production and wondered how this CCH might be.....
E-Moe posted on the Siccmade board that Double O got something in the works..........
yeah thurr is somefin in da works for late this year or early next year

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
New Double O Smebb

Man It's a trip that I finally get on the net, right when we're out here sayin' "We need to do a new D.O.", and see people looking for him. Well if you ask me, I think I'm on the right track. Any who! LoL. Double O Smebb is in the studio working on a new album called "Doin' It Movin". Because that's what he has been doing for the last four years. You see, we all out here trina make something happen. Don't never think it's all good, but give us props for doin' it the best we can. I'm gone start with CCH. When I 1st met D.O., he came to me and ask if I was a person that made beats? I said yeah, he called, we hooked up, and that was 10 years ago. The 1st thing we did was the EP "Capital City Hustlin'". I did the beats, and the cover. The next step was the big step. We had a deal with Priority when we started on the "We Bubblin'" LP. That's why we called it that. I say we because I'm a CCH also. Any who. We recorded that album in the best studio in Sac, and had a budget to stay in the studio as long as we needed to complete the album. The C.E.O. was locked up and D.O. was pickin' money up from his family to pay for studio. So we did that. Didn't spend a dime on nothing else. But by time the C.E.O. got out, we lost our deal with Priority and had to put it out on our own. Next was the "I Build Machines" CD. Now after everbodies heart being broken and the group started doing what ever to survive, niggaz started goin' their ways. Some to work, some to the block, and some to the u know what. But during this time we all kep doing music, gettin' better at what we do, doin' shows, or whatever. D.O. came to me again and at that time, he didn't have that budget because he decided to fund his own shit. So we had to go to a cheaper studio and do the best we could do for that time. When we finished the record, D.O. took it to High Side and they put out. If you ask me I didn't get to finish mixing the record and I didn't want it to sound that far from the CCH, even though I couldn't have get a mix no where near as good as CCH because of 1, budget, and 2, the studio we did it at. So I can feel why some might not like it but, That's why I like that show behind the music because there is always a storie behind our struggle. D.O.'s new album will be at home with me so I can care for it like I need to. I am a part of the CCH & Double O Smebb legacy and never got paid for nothing I did for them because it's love from me. I just respected D.O. for comin' at me when I wasn't nobody. So he givin' me this album to kinda pay me back for what I did for him. So there you have it. The new album Double O Smebb "Doin' It Movin'". Produced by E-Moe & others, coming soon on my label Take Over Entertainment. You can catch D.O. on the D-Dubb "Mr. Simpson" (Hip Hop Vol. 1) and my album "The Cure". For more info contact me: [email protected]

Aug 16, 2002
I think Jdizzle iz Double O mayne!

E-moe Good lookin on that info mayne you answered alot of questions! I am intrested in that Capitol City Hustlers EP to if you got one!! & We Bubblin is classic work like i said before.....& a very slept on talent you, D-Dubb & CCH show some real musical skills on that album! I remember seein a commercial for tha album a long time ago wit that song "we Bubblin" slappin in tha baccround been hooked ever since mayne!!

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
CARLOS ROSSI said:
I think Jdizzle iz Double O mayne!

E-moe Good lookin on that info mayne you answered alot of questions! I am intrested in that Capitol City Hustlers EP to if you got one!! & We Bubblin is classic work like i said before.....& a very slept on talent you, D-Dubb & CCH show some real musical skills on that album! I remember seein a commercial for tha album a long time ago wit that song "we Bubblin" slappin in tha baccround been hooked ever since mayne!!
Good lookin mane. But now Jdizzle iz a rep for D.O. that he has on here because he can't get to it right now. So everything Jdizzle said is official. But now I'm here so it's nothin'. But as far as the Ep. We only pressed that on tapes back in the day. But now I will be rereleasing the ep "Capitol City Hustlin'" & the "We Bubblin'" w/radio play and the works. I'm trina build a little more hype and it's on. But now we think that was some of the best music we ever did also. Stay tuned.

Aug 16, 2002
aye Emoe Jdizzle hit me wit a pm about gettin I build machines and we bubblin but he didnt leave no numbel.... he said he had both albums for me and to hit him so....is there anything you can do for me i'm tryin to knocc both albums mayne let me know!!!

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
CARLOS ROSSI said:
aye Emoe Jdizzle hit me wit a pm about gettin I build machines and we bubblin but he didnt leave no numbel.... he said he had both albums for me and to hit him so....is there anything you can do for me i'm tryin to knocc both albums mayne let me know!!!
I don't know what he has. He's in a diiferent city I think. But I don't have any until I go to press. Hopefully later this year. I'm gona give the Ep away FREE as a bonus with the CCH.