Doritos Tacos Drop March 8th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my stupid fast food meal is a whopper with french fries and bbq sauce on it. I don't like taco bell but I might fuck with it just to try a dorito taco.....plus its loco, you can't hate on loco food.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
and that dorito shit sounds like what my potna would do when he was shit faced drunk at 7-11....he'd cop doritos, open the bag (always upside down for some stupid ass reason) and proceed to dump chili, cheese, jalapenos & onions in it. then he'd be munching that shit with the stupid face on outside my car cuz I wouldn't unlock the doors until he threw the bag away. fuck that, you ain't spillin all that nasty ass shit in my car!

Sep 25, 2005
^known as "ghetto nachos". One of my buddies used to put a piece of cheese on dry ramen and throw it in the microwave. Now he's probably dead but that's another story.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Wait, you have never put potato chips (or other chips) on a sammich before? You doing it wrong breh.
no, i have, but not as a gimmick to sell sammichs

i just figured it would taste good eating a certain sammich with a certain flavored chip...but if subway started puttin chips in their sammich and charging extra...i wouldnt buy it or be down wit it...thats just some unoriginal shit to make some extra change off folks you know?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
and that dorito shit sounds like what my potna would do when he was shit faced drunk at 7-11....he'd cop doritos, open the bag (always upside down for some stupid ass reason) and proceed to dump chili, cheese, jalapenos & onions in it. then he'd be munching that shit with the stupid face on outside my car cuz I wouldn't unlock the doors until he threw the bag away. fuck that, you ain't spillin all that nasty ass shit in my car!

I still do that shit, but I use fritos.

Sep 25, 2005
[edit]Other
In 2008, Doritos were promoted by an "out-of-this-world" advertising campaign, literally beaming a 30 second advertisement for Doritos brand tortilla chips into a planetary system 42 light years away. The project was in collaboration with EISCAT Space Center in Svalbard, Norway. The "You Make It, We'll Play It" contest chose the winning advertisement that was transmitted on June 12, 2008. The ad was beamed towards a distant star within the Ursa Major constellation that is orbited by planets which may harbor life.[26]

Doritos is on the interplanetary midfuck. The shit is made by food scientists. My friends mom went to uw fr food science and had ajob as a taste tester for Doritos. Wow huh!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been dreaming about flaming hot cheeto seasoning my whole life.

i imagine they dont do it because its probably illegal or something; itd surpass the FDA guidelines for food safety or some shit lol once it was more than the litlte pinch they use on teh chips. kind of like how its fine to drink a bottle of coca-cola but if you drank the concentrated flavoring youd die. ppl would go overboard with the doritos seasoning and shit and would start growing massive brain tumors and getting stomach and colon cancer, doritos doesnt want that

Jul 25, 2007
With these KFC double downs & Dorito Taco type foods coming out, Im a strong believer that the corporate office workers are former and or still pot heads.