Dopest Rappers from San Jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
I never listened to Kung Fu Vampire just because I thought he was a joke based on the image but he's pretty fucking dope.

I'd say he's the dope'st rapper out of San Jose as of now just based on that song lol

Props: Mars
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
And yes, there are rappers in San Jose, but none of them are known outside of San Jose and there's a reason for that.

And I love San Jose, its a great city and there's money out there. I'm just stating the truth.

Actually, a lot of SJ artists get money from other areas...it's just not known because mf's aren't on tv or radio. Cats like Playa Rae go on tours and do their thing, other cats move in silence and still sell records. I'm NOBODY, but I'm still getting checks for a record I released 10 years ago. A little loot from the UK, a little from Japan, a little from other states. We may not be ballin' our asses off, but just because we're not seen doesn't mean we're unknown outside of the city (or the state for that matter).