DOPE GAME - Keak, Jacka, BA, Husalah, Verstyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2005
talking about whats keeping the bay down?

it's the bullshit within the region where fools can't stand the fact someone is working harder than them. Like its on some comp. fuck that, play the game bitches, you know the rules.

Nov 15, 2005
That was an ill release. I got both the mixtape & the album. Both GO hard. Esp. the mixtape. GO get that, if you can still find 'em.

rah

Sicc OG
Aug 12, 2005
DOPEGAME 4 SAN QUINN, PRETTY BLACK, KLUMP, JACKA, HUSALAH,KEAK,KOZI,METAL MOUTH, SEAN T, LEE MAJORS, JBO OF YOUNG BLOODS, E-40 AND BROKE BUNCH

Feb 9, 2005
rah said:
SOME NIGGAS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT....
RAHMUZIC
WE RICH AND WE HATED
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RAHMUZIC
"HOLLA"KILLA KLUMP feat JBO OF Young Bloodz
I think he can speak on behalf of hus as he is HIS MANAGER and they also manage jack. having them featured on a few tracks does not make them part of the dg group again unless they are on the majority of the trakcs. DG1 was raw after that shit started gettign wack everytime

Jul 25, 2005
rah said:
SOME NIGGAS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT....
RAHMUZIC
WE RICH AND WE HATED
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RAHMUZIC
"HOLLA"KILLA KLUMP feat JBO OF Young Bloodz
I wasnt talkin bout ur shit. I was talkin bout the artists I mentioned getting together in a group effort (again). Not a 1 or 2 verses from Jacka, Hus or B.A wit that Klump guy headlining the group.
I want to know if the ORIGINAL Dopegame will make a comeback...even if they change the name cos u own the rights now or whatever, I dont give a shit. I didnt resurface this thread to promote ur project, its completely unrelated.