DOPE GAME - Keak, Jacka, BA, Husalah, Verstyle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
www.goldenmeanmusic.com
ITS NOT A COMPILATION AND THESE GUYS ARE NOT FEATURES ON SOMEONE ELSES ALBUM!

DOPE GAME is the new "Bay Area Supergroup" which includes Keak the Sneak, the Jacka, B.A./Kozi, Husalah, and Verstyle (a new artist from Chicago).

A mixtape is scheduled to come out August 17th and the album is set to be released on September 21st.

"Town Buziness" with Keak and BA is the first single and the new single "Baba" with BA, Keak, Husalah, and Verstyle should be everywhere soon.

The album and mixtape also features Yukmouth, Lil Fip, Bone Crusher, Allen Anthony, and a new artist from Juve's camp...

It's gonna be HUGE!

More info soon...

and like frank nitty said...this is a main reason the Jacka and Husalah album releases are being delayed....

Sep 16, 2003
YEAH............

ITS GONNA BE HEATED. CHECK OUT JACKA AND CHI TOWN ON OUR SIDE OF THE STATE. DOUBLE DISC. 40 SONGS. ALL NEW. AND YEAH THIS ALBUM IS HEATED NO DOUBT.

D

Downunda-Connec

This looks too good to be true.I wonder if the album ever drops.

That hus album has to drop soon, I am gonna kill someone if I don't hear some new hus soon...

Aug 7, 2003
servnu151 said:
hella_numb ,

i should have Made your mother Swallow your naRROW ass! FILTH!

its a done deal ARSEN & MISTA CANE feat. THE JACKA

GAME OVER!
That all you can come up with? anyways you guys are shitty ass rappers the only people who like your shit are on this message board, your wack your nothing you shouldnt rap. rappers like you are whats holding the bay back and puts a bad name for the whole westside, i give you props for trying though. and all the features you have still dont make you tighter rappers it makes you look like your using his name to sell 5 more cds on this message board cus i aint ever seen anyone bump your shit EVER. anyways i aint in this for a fight im just letting you know that you shouldnt be rappin with mob figaz cus they on a whole nother level. thats my 2 cents.

Apr 25, 2002
hella_numb said:
That all you can come up with? anyways you guys are shitty ass rappers the only people who like your shit are on this message board, your wack your nothing you shouldnt rap. rappers like you are whats holding the bay back and puts a bad name for the whole westside, i give you props for trying though. and all the features you have still dont make you tighter rappers it makes you look like your using his name to sell 5 more cds on this message board cus i aint ever seen anyone bump your shit EVER. anyways i aint in this for a fight im just letting you know that you shouldnt be rappin with mob figaz cus they on a whole nother level. thats my 2 cents.
hahaha AMEN....I especially agree with the last line.