Doomsday Productions split up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
gthug619 said:
I missed that comment at the very bottom of your message big fucking deal point is you make yourself look stupid saying shit like that when its not even true you just a punk ass kid with nothing to do but make up threads I guess to get popularity or attention but there isnt no humor to what you said it was actually very dum, that is wack if you think its funny and I dont give a fuck who you kicked it with, you probably was on that niggaz dick eating tweenkies.
I found the humor in the responses.... lolz come on mayne you didn't really believe it did you? After reading the first sentence I knew he was bull shiting. hahahaha

Feb 14, 2006
Hahaha, shit was funny till this point, this was just too much.. it was easy to see this ain´t reality.

Bubble Hash said:
with a pen he stabbed a fly with, sayin he was writing in blood. It made Playboy lose his breakfast all over the table and he called Pit a whore.

Mar 26, 2007
grind4mine said:
I found the humor in the responses.... lolz come on mayne you didn't really believe it did you? After reading the first sentence I knew he was bull shiting. hahahaha
Is everyone fuckin Illiterate on this thread??

Here is an example TRUE EXAMPLE AT THAT.

Just a lil while ago SYKO was up on BART forum spilling shit about 151 and all YALL niggaz believd it without hesitation so dont tell me shit like this is a joke when the shit hit the fan just the other week about the 151 situation and how he snitched on someone when he really didnt, SYKO might as well come on here and say DAM IT WAS JUST A JOKE, naa I dont think so.....same goes for ya boy bubblegas, that has no brian what so ever.

I just didnt see that as a joke and NO I NEVER BELIEVED IT THATS WHY I ASKED FOR THE SOURCE AND ALL cause I knew right away that it was false, just soemthing to do to get attention, I have seen many threads that are pointless but this was just stupid plain and simple and for all of ya'll that think it was a joke and it was "SO FUNNY"......play that shit on other rappers...niggaz that take shit like that seriously and then tell me what happends.

Your boy only did it on siccness he wont get with any rapper and do it to the point when the rapper himself hears about it, and then puts ya boy in check for playing games and making So-called jokes up on a thread when thousands of people read this shit, like I said go on myspace and do that shit, keep the REALNESS on SICCNESS. If niggaz want to joke around about stupid shit like that do it in the right forum not the 916.

Mar 15, 2006
gthug619 said:
Is everyone fuckin Illiterate on this thread??

Here is an example TRUE EXAMPLE AT THAT.

Just a lil while ago SYKO was up on BART forum spilling shit about 151 and all YALL niggaz believd it without hesitation so dont tell me shit like this is a joke when the shit hit the fan just the other week about the 151 situation and how he snitched on someone when he really didnt, SYKO might as well come on here and say DAM IT WAS JUST A JOKE, naa I dont think so.....same goes for ya boy bubblegas, that has no brian what so ever.

I just didnt see that as a joke and NO I NEVER BELIEVED IT THATS WHY I ASKED FOR THE SOURCE AND ALL cause I knew right away that it was false, just soemthing to do to get attention, I have seen many threads that are pointless but this was just stupid plain and simple and for all of ya'll that think it was a joke and it was "SO FUNNY"......play that shit on other rappers...niggaz that take shit like that seriously and then tell me what happends.

Your boy only did it on siccness he wont get with any rapper and do it to the point when the rapper himself hears about it, and then puts ya boy in check for playing games and making So-called jokes up on a thread when thousands of people read this shit, like I said go on myspace and do that shit, keep the REALNESS on SICCNESS. If niggaz want to joke around about stupid shit like that do it in the right forum not the 916.
Shut the fuck up about 151. I don't care what Syko did. This aint about him or anybody for that matter. It says in my first post it aint real. You keep talkin about being illiterate. I think you need to go to dictionary.com and look that up. You aren't making any sense.

You asked for a source when you knew it wasn't true? The jokes on you kid..bubblegas...give me a break. You're still just mad cause your illiteracy made you look like a fool in this thread and everyone is laughin.

Do us all a favor and unplug your computer. You'll thank me later. Until then, keep bein mad at the Internet!

Mar 15, 2006
askG said:
while gthug is a numbnuts...you gotta admit, bubble hash is a doushe for making this stupid post.
What makes me a vinegar/water product over a satirical post? Thanks for making me a pussy product instead of a sack of numbnuts, I guess.

This thread has over 350 views and only 2 people got butt hurt over it. It's like that song that Lynch and Loki I think it was put out several years ago "fucc em if they cant take a joke."

Mar 15, 2006
thatguy said:
get the stick outta yur ass, and see the humor, i laughed at this, good shit, i was frightened by the title though, i like doomsday alot
Really the only reason I even made the thread was to keep the number of people on this board up instead of a spike and havin it almost dead again. I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. I too like Doomsday a lot.