Doomsday Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2009
yo I've been lookin for the albums "15", and "Pray for Me" for a fat minute. Anyone kno where i can find em? I'd be wolling to purchase or trade any of my doomsday collection..

Playboy 7, Whore
Blue Ragg, Tales From the Crip
Doomsday, Filthy
Doomsday, the plague
Doomsday, Survival of the siccest
Northtown vs. Westside vs. Eastside
Northtown vs. Westside

If anyone can help that would be dope!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
yo I've been lookin for the albums "15", and "Pray for Me" for a fat minute. Anyone kno where i can find em? I'd be wolling to purchase or trade any of my doomsday collection..

Playboy 7, Whore
Blue Ragg, Tales From the Crip
Doomsday, Filthy
Doomsday, the plague
Doomsday, Survival of the siccest
Northtown vs. Westside vs. Eastside
Northtown vs. Westside

If anyone can help that would be dope!
http://www.amazon.com/Pray-4-Me-Doo...2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1261145079&sr=8-2-spell

http://www.amazon.com/XV-Doomsday-Productions/dp/B00000IXR5/ref=pd_sim_m_2

Nov 20, 2007
this album comes out next year, first i have to release a few other projects, a dvd and you can also see us in the new movie "violent shit 4", maybe someone knows it?!

if u want to see new doomsday shit, try to get our dvd coming out soon featuring doomsday with new and unseen video footage.

if u interested in german psycho/horrorcore rap, u should get some cds...
here is some preview of some of the 45+ cds i dropped...

that is fuckin sick wid it! never seen international rap albums before. any myspace pages to peep these out at?

Feb 23, 2003
I know this gets asked again and again, but what's up with Blue Ragg?

Does anyone have any info on his album "Bangin Since the 80s", is he even still rappin?

Just listened to his Tales From the Crip again, that shit is still underrated.
And his song "Victim of a Shermstick" gotta be one of my all time favs.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I know this gets asked again and again, but what's up with Blue Ragg?

Does anyone have any info on his album "Bangin Since the 80s", is he even still rappin?

Just listened to his Tales From the Crip again, that shit is still underrated.
And his song "Victim of a Shermstick" gotta be one of my all time favs.
good fuckin question mayne... i was just bumpin Tales From the Crip yesterday and i was thinkin the same thing

Oct 4, 2007
Victim of a Shermstick is my fav Blue Ragg song too. The beat and flow just go so well. Also I read here on the siccness that they lost the bangin since the 80'd album in a hard drive crash.