Doomsday Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Doomsday aint go anywhere. Just talked to Playboy 7 the other day. They about to do thangs big in a few.
is that right mars ?

what bout eklypss an pit solos ?

what they workin on ? if you know.

good look.

doom been awol, need some solos an p2 of course.

Feb 23, 2003
sup with teska-one, what is he up to? he is the only dude i'm feeling these days outta germany
Teska is doing good man. He just started a project with some really talented & ambitious guys, so there's lot that can be expected.

Just some tracks for those that wanna check out:

TeskaOne - Filmriss.mp3 - 0.85MB
^^^classic from waaaaay back

TeskaOne - Simplex.wma - 4.32MB
^^^two years old, but still tight

TeskaOne-Mugge_Ist_Mein_Leben.mp3 - 7.32MB
^^^new shit, Nickatina tribute

E-Moe _ TeskaOne - From SacTown 2 Germany.wma - 2.63MB
^^^track from a competition, E-Moe chose another rapper for the final project though

Sorry for takin this thread completly off topic yall, but since Lu_ asked, I had to give it up for my homie Teska!

-------------------------------------------------------

Mars came with hella good news though, we need Doomsday back! They have never dropped anything weak. Even that Pray 4 Me remix album Survival of the Siccest was the shit, Eklyps killed that Sweet Dreams song. Didn't they want to do that to all of their albums? Filthy redone would have been the shit!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
much props about the two tracks "simplex" and "mukke ist mein leben". i have the other two songs which you sent me years ago. man, i absolutely love those beats; teska's flow and delivery is phenomenal, can't forget the lyrics too. wish i could get my hands on his albums.

i almost forgot, e-moe is a sucka for not having teska on there.

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
Somethings going on? They added a new pc to the group myspace. But then again I thought something was gonna happen when playboy put new pics up on his lol.

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
Upcoming Shows

Oct 26 2009 5:00P
DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS rippin’ new ASSHOLES in PORTLAND, OR at Berbati’s Portland, Oregon

Oct 31 2009 6:00P
DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS teabaggin’ the MONSTER’S BALL on HALLOWEEN in SPOKANE, WA at the CRETIN HOP Spokane, Washington

Hmm maybe theyre finally doing something!!

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
not to my knowledge. dude disappeared along when doomsday did. i wish cowboy had an album out though because he was spitting hard on every verse i heard him on.