DONT HATE!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2003
hell yeah i just ordered a lebron james jersey shit took me all day to find it should be in 2-5 buisness days ima be the first muthaphukka in my hood with one i dunno bout yall

Mar 18, 2003
NICOYA415 said:
Thats coo for you, but I'm not really into wearing shit thats not from local teams!!
Im with you on that one. All of my favorite teams are in California, atleast within hours distance, but I tend to only wear stuff representing my pride for Fresno State. Mainly because I don't like the colors of my favorite professional teams, but it just feels better to sport Fresno State attire. I don't know if you meant local by state, or city, but im talkin LOCAL.

Mar 18, 2003
Re: NiTRO!

REdRUM said:
Yo' Nitro...where can I pick up some Fresno State gear???
Especially jerseys, sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc...!
Thanks
Missed your post. Where do you live? Fresno State stuff isn't extremely easy to come by outside of Fresno, except for the internet. I havent ordered anything off of gobulldogs.com, but there are plenty of websites with gera on them. Usually anything on the net selling college gear will have some stuff. Maybe when they snatch a BCS game this year, you might be able to walk down to the store in Idaho and pick one up. You should be able to find David Carr jersey's fairly easy..