Don Juan Diss Tech on Shade 45

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Grant is definitely Regime. He was on Regime Mobstaz, then later in I believe "Pot of Gold," he mentions Yuk asking him to be in the Regime. I do believe Grant's name is mentioned in the Roll Call skit on the All Out War vol. 3 mixtape as well as his name being listed in the bio for the Regime on Yuk's Smoke-A-Lot Records website.

BG Bulletwound is Regime too, which is why I called "Ya Name" from his album the "Regime Anthem [Kansas City Branch]" since the three Kansas City rappers in the Regime were on it. (BG Bulletwound, Tech N9ne and Grant Rice)

Apr 13, 2005
Has anyone looked at this myspace. Mizery Ent. Mizery in my ears. So he tries to shit on Tech and yet Tech is the fourth friend on his list. E-40, Dre, who is riding who's coattails here? Don need an orange wrapper, bean and cheese Lil Juan.

May 20, 2006
we don't believe you, you need more people.

link nigga!
^^^^i feel you^^^

Yea pimpin. Juan is waaaay past Tech. If you think he's sittin around makin phone calls to a syndicated mix show, YOU obviously don't know Juan or Tech. Or any real mf's period for that matter. (This statement is exclusively to the thread starter. Any mf that is still on some Tech v. Juan bs, is probably some dickrider that never heard of Tech before Anghellic....point blank, period, end of discussion!!!

Apr 13, 2005
Well Fuck both of you (mocheezkz and iTziLLDREW) and the horses that rode you in here. Shit is real and shit is true. Ask Tech if he has met Weebles from Denver. And fuck Don Juan, he was heard on Shade 45 on July the 26th of 2008 talking shit about Tech N9ne wearing polka dots and dancing. REAL TALK....bitches

May 20, 2006
Well Fuck both of you (mocheezkz and iTziLLDREW) and the horses that rode you in here. Shit is real and shit is true. Ask Tech if he has met Weebles from Denver. And fuck Don Juan, he was heard on Shade 45 on July the 26th of 2008 talking shit about Tech N9ne wearing polka dots and dancing. REAL TALK....bitches
You ask Tech if he knows Ben a.k.a. MOCHEEZ, and i'll call him and ask him if he ever "met" a dickrider from Denver named "Weebles". I'm not gonna get into a name calling competition with you because I "truly" understand Tech's fanbase. (White, male, upper-lower-class, fags) a.k.a dickriders...

Your first Tech album was Absolute Power wasn't it?

Apr 14, 2006
Hey Cheez,
What's wrong with Absolute Power? That's one of my favorite Tech Albums...along with Anghellic, Everready and Killer. The Calm Before the Storm is tight too. Possibly my favorite Tech song is off that album (Questions).

May 20, 2006
Hey Cheez,
What's wrong with Absolute Power? That's one of my favorite Tech Albums...along with Anghellic, Everready and Killer. The Calm Before the Storm is tight too. Possibly my favorite Tech song is off that album (Questions).
Nothing is wrong with any of Tech's albums. He is one of the few artists that improves and grows with each album release. Which is what a real artist does, evolves. The point I was trying to make is the first Tech release that I ever got was the "Cloudy Eyed Stroll" cassette. I have been a Tech fan from the beginning. Not since he's been with Strange, but when he was trying to get on LaFace. Before he dropped hits with the RDV's. Since he really WAS a breakdancer with Zester Ponder and the Richard Whitebear days. The dude Weebles is claiming that Don Juan is slandering Tech's name by saying he was a breakdancer. Anybody that truly knows Tech, really knows he used to be a breakdancer. What's wrong with that, i used to be a breakdancer too, and i was cold with it. The truth is the truth.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Has anyone looked at this myspace. Mizery Ent. Mizery in my ears. So he tries to shit on Tech and yet Tech is the fourth friend on his list. E-40, Dre, who is riding who's coattails here? Don need an orange wrapper, bean and cheese Lil Juan.
don juan produced shit for e-40??? ya`ll see the vid of tech being dons hype man? no make up! Tech needs to go back to his old style cause i dont hear or see the streets in him any more...... sorry if that offends you new kids.... lol

May 10, 2007
don juan produced shit for e-40??? ya`ll see the vid of tech being dons hype man? no make up! Tech needs to go back to his old style cause i dont hear or see the streets in him any more...... sorry if that offends you new kids.... lol

What? And be on that gangsta shit like 50 cent when he has 100million in his bank? please, stop saying you want tech to front.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
"YOUR LIFE IS PLAYED OUT LIKE KWAME & THEM FUCKIN POLKADOTS" ~ Biggie
touche...hahaha

but the fact remains. Biggie dropped this line a half a decade after labels started pushing gangsta rap over the the Native Tongues style of hip hop. in the minds of the masses it WAS played out.

but for that brief period in late 80's nobody questioned the polka dot shit.

style...and for that matter "masculine" style is not constant

Mar 31, 2007
They need to patch shit up, together they make fire shit, Rude Jude knows who Tech is though, the on DJ on Shade 45, i remeber talking to that dude one day on Shade 45 and requested Tech, he played Enstein