Don Juan Diss Tech on Shade 45

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
So I was listening to Shade 45, Eminem's station. Anyways, the show was about the Rick Ross crap and how he was a security guard back in the day, and now he is denying it.

So , the dj asks listeners to call in and let us all know about rap artists that had jobs before they hit it big. This guy calls in and says he is Don Juan from K.C. MO. He continues to talk about Tech. The djs have no idea who Tech N9ne is and are completely clueless. He goes on to try and slam Tech with how he was a dancer and how he used to wear polka dots and dance. The dj's had a laugh about it but as Don got more and more heated, the dj's started to talk some shit to him. You can't try to destroy something that you helped come up, that destroys your own name and credibility as well. That is pretty much what the dj's had to say, but anyways I thought you all might enjoy hearing about this. Don Juan supposedly sent these polka dot dance pics to the shade 45 people, but come on. Early 90's late 80's Who gives a flying fuck what you were wearing. Get over it Don, Bend over and get FUCKED

Nov 7, 2006
That's some bitch shit for real. I don't even care that it's Tech being dissed and I don't even think it's a big deal but, no grown man would bother doing that shit.

Jun 13, 2005
Shit that would be great exposure, i can't believe that the Shade 45 dj's didn't know who he was. Thats just someone who dosen't really care about their job. How are you a hip-hop dj on Eminem station let alone and you don't even know who the top underground rapper is? He should go kill himself.

Jun 13, 2005
That's some bitch shit for real. I don't even care that it's Tech being dissed and I don't even think it's a big deal but, no grown man would bother doing that shit.
You gotta realize that is one Jealous motherfucker, he's had to sit back this last decade and watch while tech's star has continued to rise while his dwindled into extinction before it even got started. That will definitly bring the hate out of a nigga.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Shit that would be great exposure, i can't believe that the Shade 45 dj's didn't know who he was. Thats just someone who dosen't really care about their job. How are you a hip-hop dj on Eminem station let alone and you don't even know who the top underground rapper is? He should go kill himself.
Who declared Tech as the "top underground rapper"? And what does the DJ being on Em's station have to do with weather or not he knows about Tech?

Jun 13, 2005
Who declared Tech as the "top underground rapper"? And what does the DJ being on Em's station have to do with weather or not he knows about Tech?
I say top underground rapper, cause of being #1 on the indie charts, not cause anyone else said it. And two the reason he should know about tech on Em's station is that he's a midwest cat as well and he fucks with D-12, just as i would expect that same DJ to know who King Gordy is, cause he fucks with Em and them and he's from the Midwest. I don't know if that was detailed enough for you.

Jun 13, 2005
then again Em may not give a fuck about the Mid-west no more and it could be just mainstream shit that goes in and out that station, i've never listened to it so i don't know what type of shit they play on the regular, but i presume that they would have at least a decent amount of Midwest shit.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
the great thing is Tech would (and should) be like "fuck yeah I did, every hip hop dancer did".

shit...Kwame did an album called the Polkadelik Adventure and made wearing polka dots his THING...and he was hella respected by all the hip hop heads into NAtive Tongues - De La, Tribe, JB's, etc.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I say top underground rapper, cause of being #1 on the indie charts, not cause anyone else said it. And two the reason he should know about tech on Em's station is that he's a midwest cat as well and he fucks with D-12, just as i would expect that same DJ to know who King Gordy is, cause he fucks with Em and them and he's from the Midwest. I don't know if that was detailed enough for you.
Nah that was good, I just really wanted to know, like I was just thinking your calling him the top underground just because you like him a lot but nah that was good.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
There are hundreds of thousands of hip hop artists in this world...It's not really stretching the imagination to learn that some dj doesn't know who your favorite artist is. I listened to Gorilla Zoe two years before Hood Nigga came out and I put everyone on to that song in the same time frame I listened to him. The song was dropped on Southern Smoke 29 and didn't gain popularity or garnish him fame until summer of last year. That didn't make a difference until those same people came back to me and were all googly eyed at me for knowing about someone on radio that they didn't.

Oct 25, 2006
There are hundreds of thousands of hip hop artists in this world...It's not really stretching the imagination to learn that some dj doesn't know who your favorite artist is. I listened to Gorilla Zoe two years before Hood Nigga came out and I put everyone on to that song in the same time frame I listened to him. The song was dropped on Southern Smoke 29 and didn't gain popularity or garnish him fame until summer of last year. That didn't make a difference until those same people came back to me and were all googly eyed at me for knowing about someone on radio that they didn't.
People I knew were saying the same about me and listening to Chamillionaire. I was turning everyone on to The Mixtape Messiah, some people even went as far as to say he was wack, and same people were bumpin Ridin' a year later.

Apr 13, 2005
All in all I think that its good pr for Strange. The djs had some shit to say but they made Little Juan look pretty bitter. They sure as hell didn't know who Don Juan was, he had to tell them to google his name. So let the djs and listeners alike do a little research. Should be interesting.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
All in all I think that its good pr for Strange. The djs had some shit to say but they made Little Juan look pretty bitter. They sure as hell didn't know who Don Juan was, he had to tell them to google his name. So let the djs and listeners alike do a little research. Should be interesting.
Lmao @ "Google My Name"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Juan

Thats the first thing that came up