Doja Clik Unreleased cd 1994 to 2004 TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
I was digging through my old cd's and found a cd that Young Ren hooked me up with a long time ago (around 2004 to be exact).
It contains UNRELEASED tracks from 1994 to 2004. Some included are tracks from his never released album "Solo Operation" and tracks that sound like they were produced during the Hard On Da Grind era. Some newer tracks are in there that are pretty dope also. About half the cd is old sounding material and the other half is newer material.

You can send me a pm. I'm looking to trade for collectible 90's bay area or other collectible 90's rap that is DOPE. I lost my Speed Kills cd so that would be nice if anyone wants to trade for that.

Let me know what you have and If I like it we can trade. I'll send a physical copy of the cd.

Jun 21, 2005
Yeah, he also told me he had a new cd called "Heat Monstaz". He sold me two copies for $10 each. I was expecting a real pressed cd but it was burnt copies. At least he signed them haha!