doja clik _doesia click_dosia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2007
i just read this old post by Killa Tay on the name Doja Clik

who had it first...??
(TAY)
I ONLY PEEPED THEIR FIRST ALBUM...THEY COOL...I MET REN ONCE..I NEVER HATED ON THEM HAVIN' THE SAME NAME COINCIDENCES HAPPEN...I BEEN DOSIA TATTED SINCE 97..& YEH,WE DID A SHOW IN STOCCTON..IT WAS COOL,THEY GAVE US MUCH LOVE

i just read this old post.. tatted in 97??

Ren been doja clik since 93 but the spelling was doesia click .. the album was called hard on da grind.. they was more sinister then..thats the first one they did.. then they did a cd that never droped called women cars and firearms in 94-95.. then they did speed kills in 97 with the new spelling doja clik

im a fan of both.. dosia and doja clik

they should just do a track and end the controversy imo

Hard on da grind is a fuckin 209 classic ...along wit speed kills

Feb 8, 2007
Dosia aint had an album since 1998 which was there only album. Let the shit pass & move on.

by the way since you siad i wasnt from Northside i told you kenny and benny is my cuzzins' and 2 days ago the homie 12 gauge got into it wit some east side cats and got knocked out .. if you had hood ties you would know this am i right?? if you from the north tell me your real name so i can pull your card !!

Feb 8, 2007
hahaha i even thought that was funny.. call me what you want im from 209 and i reps 209 all day and doja clik put it down for 209.. do you go around and hate on bay area mac dre fans .. ??

so basically i get hated on for bein a doja clik fan..?? ok well now im gonna start showin support to e40 and brotha lynch are you gonna call me a e40 groupie??

this is a fan site .. duh!!

May 9, 2002
hahaha i even thought that was funny.. call me what you want im from 209 and i reps 209 all day and doja clik put it down for 209.. do you go around and hate on bay area mac dre fans .. ??

so basically i get hated on for bein a doja clik fan..?? ok well now im gonna start showin support to e40 and brotha lynch are you gonna call me a e40 groupie??

this is a fan site .. duh!!
Being a FAN and being a COCK RIDING GROUPIE = two different things. You, are the latter of the two.

:ermm:

May 30, 2006
by the way since you siad i wasnt from Northside i told you kenny and benny is my cuzzins' and 2 days ago the homie 12 gauge got into it wit some east side cats and got knocked out .. if you had hood ties you would know this am i right?? if you from the north tell me your real name so i can pull your card !!
I don't give a fuck if T-Tott or Cyco was ur cousins. Ur a bitch. And where were u when Hot One'z showed up to Townhome since ur really from there?

Feb 8, 2007
i never banged the set cuzzin i just lived there and i know c lim was there for a hot second so stop hatin on my nigga c lim.. i aint gotta prove nuthin to you .. i been down since mike d and willie white had lynch in the studio when they was on west lane in that house with the upstairs room.. even sold d at the acorn inn ... i just moved form townhomes cause them youngstaz was beefin with the riverbank hood and my kid almost got cuaght in the crossfire ... and BTW ur a bitch cause you say all this nsg shit and dont be out here!

May 30, 2006
Find ONE qoute where I said I banged NSG. Find ONE! And what does any of this got to do with Doja Clik. hold old are u boy? And I could give a fuck about what goes on over there now. I'm 30 years old & doing grown up shit. U siad u aint from NSG but in another thread in the General Hip Hop forum u said u was from NSG. And aint nobody hatin on C-Lim. If Lim is from there then u should of popped up on camera & vouched for him when Hot One'z showed up. GTFOH!

Feb 8, 2007
maybe i should of but i didnt see him walkin round wit that camera.. and i never said i banged it.. but since my cuzzin from there and i lived out there im from there ..

your the one who said i wasnt from north side remember?

funny style hater

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Killa tay alone is shittin all over "Doja click".I wouldnt even compare the two groups. I got one listen of a Doja Click album and wasnt feelin it at all. I've herd a couple recent tracks that were at best mediocre, nothin I would ever slap.

May 12, 2004
Killa tay alone is shittin all over "Doja click".I wouldnt even compare the two groups. I got one listen of a Doja Click album and wasnt feelin it at all. I've herd a couple recent tracks that were at best mediocre, nothin I would ever slap.
Yup..they shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence..DOSIA shits all over Doja