Dog Faced Gods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
I finally checked out that page and damn man.. All them Muhfuckers look stupid as hell.. And man I can get down to ALOT of rock music but this? Hell nah... Get Hed P.E again haha

Jul 1, 2004
i've been sayin kutty needs his own set for 3 years now. Happens maybe once a year in lawrence? How you gon have kutt and ss on the label and not let them tour with u. yea kutts a hype man but im sure the dudes in good enough shape he can do a set before techs. and ss i dont know what the fucks with them. Why aint they around? The hype the fuckin crowd like crazy.(not hype like jump and push like children)

EDIT- So much god damn talent is going to waste so they can try and build a name for some rock groups instead of cats on they're own label. Shits retarded

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^^ why would he need to do that.... haha... but yeh i didnt like dead celebrity status until i seen em live... but i also only listened to one song f theirs before..... hey atleast u get to see tech damn be grateful.... haha

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I know Kutt can rock the crowd i have seen him do it for the first time he tried so know i know he can with all the touring he has done. Seriously get some RAPPERS on there thats all i ask. I dont give a damn if i dont like them just give me somethin i can bob my head to.