Dog Faced Gods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
whats with all these wack people touring with tech. theres TONS of talented people that would love to do that. but somehow strange always ends up with the wack ones...:ermm:

Nov 7, 2006
why cant kutt open up for him or maybe krizz has enough songs theres is also SS. i wish tech hyad atleast one other person to look foward to other than just one. oh well what can ya do

Jul 1, 2004
I aint shittin on Kutt Calhoun, Kaliko, SS, BG BULLETWOUND, Grant Rice, Yukmouth.No tech n9ne in those names so shove that up your ass. I'd love to see them cats do a tour with tech. and before some says kutt and krizz do. 1 fucking song doesnt count as a tour.

Kutty needs a full set especially with FLAMEZ comin out

Aug 16, 2003
So is this there answer to no Critical Bill?
Why dose strange feel we need to see a rock act at the show?

And how is it they always find the rock band w/ a black guy in it?

Why not just book Sevendust and fogetaboutit

Holla

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
TaxMan said:
God damn, all you guys do in here is shit on bands that don't have Tech N9ne in the name. Someone has to like these guys, or they wouldn't be going on a tour.
Everyone is saying Kutt, Krizz, BG, S&S, and so many other rappers would be better than this SHIT! I mean seriously this is getting outta hand. I thought we liked Tech and went to Tech cuz he is a rapper. Why do we have to sit through this?