Does seattle have a ghetto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2003
[Hook: Lil' Jon + (Petey Pablo) - 2X]
Rep yo city! Rep yo city! (Rep yo cityyyy!)
Rep yo city! Fuck that shit! (Rep yo cityyyy!)

[Hook 2: Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boys]
My niggaz run this bitch! Nah hoe!

[Lil' Jon - 2X]
Cut loose motherfucker, go bad go hard!
In the club motherfucker, go bad go hard!
In the truck motherfucker, go bad go hard!
Throw it up motherfucker, go bad go hard!

May 9, 2002
D'struction said:
[Hook: Lil' Jon + (Petey Pablo) - 2X]

[Hook 2: Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boys]

[Lil' Jon - 2X]
Cut loose motherfucker, go bad go hard!
In the club motherfucker, go bad go hard!
In the truck motherfucker, go bad go hard!
Throw it up motherfucker, go bad go hard!
Are you drunk?

May 9, 2002
rose town ryda said:
u aint never heard sir mixalot?

BROADWAY!!!!!
Boradway aint ghetto...it does house alot of homeless and junkies...but Broadway is a main strip with stores/resturaunts/banks and a CC...a shitload of apartment bulidings and a hospital campus...and home of 1 of 5 Dick's Drive-In Burgers locations..

http://www.ddir.com/index.html

Not "the ghetto" or the "hood...

The Central District is technically the hood...its prodominataly african american...most people that live there have lived there all their lives and passed down generations...alot of black owned business's...and home to the best fried chicken in the state..Ezell's Famous Chicken...

http://www.ezellschicken.com

Places like Southpark in West Seattle..is ghetto...straight up dirty and cheap, fucked up houses right next to old steel mills...

Places like Holly Park(Southend),Rainier Vista(Southend/Beacon Hill) and Yesler Holmes(First Hill/CD) are the projects....low income housing...

Jun 5, 2004
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Boradway aint ghetto...it does house alot of homeless and junkies...but Broadway is a main strip with stores/resturaunts/banks and a CC...a shitload of apartment bulidings and a hospital campus...and home of 1 of 5 Dick's Drive-In Burgers locations..

http://www.ddir.com/index.html

Not "the ghetto" or the "hood...

The Central District is technically the hood...its prodominataly african american...most people that live there have lived there all their lives and passed down generations...alot of black owned business's...and home to the best fried chicken in the state..Ezell's Famous Chicken...

http://www.ezellschicken.com

Places like Southpark in West Seattle..is ghetto...straight up dirty and cheap, fucked up houses right next to old steel mills...

Places like Holly Park(Southend),Rainier Vista(Southend/Beacon Hill) and Yesler Holmes(First Hill/CD) are the projects....low income housing...
LOL, u should be a tour guide

May 9, 2002
rose town ryda said:
LOL, u should be a tour guide
Make no mistake about it..Seattle is a beautiful city....alotta people come here and fall in love with it....great places to eat...great scenary...mild weather....

But just like every other major city..we have crime...drugs,prostituion(Aurora is the place to be!) and gangs...we got it all...

I luv and hate this city at the same time...ive been here 26 of my 28 years here on earth...and theres no place like Seattle/Portland...no where..except maybe Vancouver BC...but im talking US....

Anyone wanna come up to Seattle...come fuck with me...ill show you good food and hot whores....

Status
Not open for further replies.