Does Lynch Rember?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
www.cashrollrecordz.com
Tha New Cd Killing Fieldz will drop in tha next month..

i asked $woop how he obtained a apperance from tha one and only Brotha Lynch Hung on his cd.

he told me a story envolveing a man named Roloc, Lynch , and several wav files lynch and himself sent eatch other back and forth.. He told me Lynch offerd him a 500$ dollar collab , with recording at his spot with his beat...

take into consideration this was a few years ago , atleast 4 years ago......question is does LYNCH HUNG still rember tha one they called $woop or "SKitzo THUG"?

if so , does this deal still stand for a verse?

from what i understand, due to miss-communications, friends falling out, and changed fone number tha collab never took place....

thank you

Jun 27, 2002
whoa......the same thing happened to me......it all started with my cousin uncles on my nephews side hookin up wit this stripper who knew this Dj who used to mix at this one club this one dude went to, he knew Lynch from this one cats that used to make beats for this one guy who used to kinda rap like Loki, anyways His best friend saw Lynch in sac and said what up to him and asked about doin a song and Lynch said somethin like "we can see whats up" but this was like in 91 or 92, but Im sure Lynch aint forgot about Young Nutty the Albino Cannibal right? So i was wondering if we could do that song sometime Lynch....I'll even go 1/2 wit you on the studio time