Does anyone think todays music is garbage?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Does anyone think todays music is garbage? I dont think I have used my radio in close to 1 year. I cant stand any new music. What do yall think?

Mar 18, 2007
yeah i aint turned on the radio or music videos in a minute, i tried listening to something other than my usual but i aint found nothing else i liked yet..

Jan 1, 2006
I haven't listened to the radio since psssssh I can remember. Only recently have in my company truck, but I bought an FM transmitter to fix that.

Music Videos I can't stand PERIOD!!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
all everyone raps about is smoking purp,drinkin hennessy,poppin pills,fuckin bitches and killing someone(only on cds cuz they havent in real life)..all in a different style and beat.but basically thats all todays rap is.i cant listen to mistah fab cuz he repeats hisself in his music..how many time s have you heard fab talkin bout gettin hyphy??every song.in the bay we hyphy,hey we know cuz every song you make thats all you rap about.

Jan 1, 2006
all everyone raps about is smoking purp,drinkin hennessy,poppin pills,fuckin bitches and killing someone(only on cds cuz they havent in real life)..all in a different style and beat.but basically thats all todays rap is.i cant listen to mistah fab cuz he repeats hisself in his music..how many time s have you heard fab talkin bout gettin hyphy??every song.in the bay we hyphy,hey we know cuz every song you make thats all you rap about.
That's hella funny because Mistah F.A.B. says he doesn't do drugs :knockout:

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
You gotta know where to look. I personally don't dig any of the backpacker stuff, I lean towards horrorcore. It's not for everyone either.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Todays music isnt garbage. *in katt william's voice*-Today's music is the SHEEE-ITTT. Im still bumpin that UGK underground kingz album. Theres dope music now on all levels, underground and mainstream, but you just gotta look harder to find it. Turn off 106.1, turn off 94.9, stop watching youtube, bet, mtv, anything mainstream. Start reading about new music or just check some shit out. Oh well if u dont get the greatest album, that doesnt mean im going to give up on current music. And sure,.there is a lot of garbage out there, tired ass music flooding the streets, but like i said u gotta filter thru it.

Also, downloading is both good and bad for current music. Even for purchase, it kinda scares me that so many artists just agree to have their album chopped up on itunes. But, to make money, thats what u gotta do. Shits monopolized right now, everything mainstream that has to do with rap is.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Today's hip-hop music...no question.

However, if you expand your genre's, you may find some really good shit OUTSIDE of rap.

Something to think about.
I agree! At work I rarely listen to the Rap/R&B station. I'm usually playing the 60' and 70' station that spins a mixture of Classic Rock, R&B, Soul, Country, etc. If not that, It will be Jazz or sometimes the 80's station plays some old cuts.

May 30, 2006
Does anyone think todays music is garbage? I dont think I have used my radio in close to 1 year. I cant stand any new music. What do yall think?
U haven't listened 2 the radio close 2 a year? Shit, I haven't listned 2 the radio since like 1996 & I wasn't an avid listener back then. Haven't turned on any video channels since 1999. I've been thru with the bullshit.

Not to shit on ur thread but how many more "I hate mixtapes" & "todays music is wack" threads are people gonna make?

I got a better question. How many duplicated threads are Siccness members gonna make?