Does anyone know what synth Alicia Keys is playing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
God she's so talented and good looking as well. She shits all over these other girls.

Like Sick Wit It said, that synth sound, sounds like it CAN be made with pretty much any analog synth.

If your looking for a VSTi, maybe check out the "Arturia Jupiter-8V." It's an emulation of that actual hardware synth.

arturia.com/evolution/en/products/jupiter-8v/intro.html

Looks good.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
...Boo Boo go take a time out..haha...yeah that patch is pretty easy to get from almost any synth however there are patches from the jupiter that cant be duplicated by any software..not that it really matters..one of them synth geeks was explaining the sound of the jupiter..I believe it was its super saw..which many software emulate..and keyboards..but the jupiter wasn't just any keyboard. Its my opinion that ya gotta have at least 1 analog keyboard..and i aint talking analog modelling, or virtual analog......shit I have a VA- the Jp8000 which I thought was great...then i got my studio electronics ATC and wow.. just from the 512 pre set patches...i have the mini filter...beat out the pre set patches on the voyager i had easily....the voyager is capable of the same sound and more just needs to be programmed, If I see a reasonable priced atc Im gonna scoop another up, or maybe just get an SE1..If I get the miko Im getting rid of the motif rack and proteus 2000 and wavestation....wont part with the ATC

Apr 25, 2002
right on folks... ima check out that Arturia softsynth... by the way, I've never been a fan of Alicia Keys, but there's something so hot about that broad playin an 80s synthesizer