Does anybody remember this kut from herm comp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
lol... man I heard that song before ANYONE even heard of hitman...somewhere locked away in my storage is a studio tape recorded at chris old place..feat t-lowe NOH, hitman,a few lesser known rightway cats..i think it was recorded on an 8 track multitracker from the quality and era, classic shit...i really need to find that tape and upload it for ya'll to hear...

ricky was about shit...maybe 17-18 when it was done...this was prior to NOH coming out, mr. cee had only been gone for a couple years if that..

the lyrics are the same, beats a little different and hit sound young as fuck...the was some sick ass songs on there damn, had t-lowes orignal "walk like a g" which knocked, "the reeper" some NOH tracks that never got done..one wit Kenyatta and Chris that was hard......gotta find that shit someday..

Nov 14, 2005
mustynutz said:
lol... man I heard that song before ANYONE even heard of hitman...somewhere locked away in my storage is a studio tape recorded at chris old place..feat t-lowe NOH, hitman,a few lesser known rightway cats..i think it was recorded on an 8 track multitracker from the quality and era, classic shit...i really need to find that tape and upload it for ya'll to hear...

ricky was about shit...maybe 17-18 when it was done...this was prior to NOH coming out, mr. cee had only been gone for a couple years if that..

the lyrics are the same, beats a little different and hit sound young as fuck...the was some sick ass songs on there damn, had t-lowes orignal "walk like a g" which knocked, "the reeper" some NOH tracks that never got done..one wit Kenyatta and Chris that was hard......gotta find that shit someday..

g-yeah can u upload that for me playa.. here's ya report card...Ya passed..LOL

Sep 30, 2005
mustynutz said:

Mr. Cee was still alive when the first Hitman album came out, so hella people had heard of him by then...