Does Any one in here VOTE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
Merciedez said:
i wish they would just stop telling us how much taxes i have to pay. I mean shouldn't I be the one to determine how much of my hard working cash should pay for public services. Isn't that the RIGHT of the individual?

The government talk about how i should invest on my future, but they take a large potion every paycheck...I barely make rent every month how the hell do they expect you to think about investing. Invest with what!?! I feel more terrible for single income families...making them pay for taxes is disgraceful.
shit man, tough situation. but its all about money and power. and the only people that have that are the rich.the rich run the world and have been ever since the signing of the magna carta. if you want to get out the rat race you have to play the game. start your own business, thats the only quadrant in which you are taxed the least. and guess who owns the biggest businesses? the rich. and who makes the rules? the rich. who decides how much you are taxed? the rich. so whos taking your money? the rich. do you see the pattern?

they have created laws or in a another word "loopholes" so they can avoid taxes and do all kinds of other shit legally. you dont need to look any further for prove than lobbyist. who do they work for? big coorporations. the ones that fund and bribe politicians to make laws in their favor.

you can either choose to follow their rules or you can choose to work for a living. the difference is, if you choose to work you'll be taxed almost half your income for the rest of your life. on the other side your money will do all the work for you.

the problem is they have the money to keep you ignorant. you better believe they will do all they can to keep and withold information to the masses. thats why you will never see any of this advertised. you have to do all the research on your own to find this info, because the government sure as hell doesnt want you to know this. and like i read somewhere before, "there are only two things guaranteed in life, death and taxes".

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I mean, I would say there is some difference tween a dem and rep house, but you're right, life overall for us, (common man) won't be changing....good or bad? who knows