Does Any one in here VOTE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
JUst curious....I know some cannot...but from the people who can.....do yoU? With the facist Bush regime in power, It truly IRks me that this guy made it into office TWICE, especially after we saw how stupid he is....
and all the shiesty ass shit his administration is doing.....Latest, which is not all that up to date, is his administration leaking out the name of Plume, the CIA agent....now it seems it was done BY The administration for political reasons....something that amounts to treason.....
DO you guys vote?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I vote. Not all the time, but sometimes. If I know enough about what's going on. And I sure as fuck didn't vote for Bush and will NEVER vote for a Democrat or Republican cause neither of them tells the truth enough to know anything about them, they have too much at stake. While the other candidates that don't have money, are trying to make an impact with what they stand for rather than bullshitting people.

Apr 25, 2002
sometimes i vote, especially in local and state elections.

But voting is really the least amount of work you can do make political change. Most people vote and that's their only form of political activism. "well i voted, did my part, now back to watching american idol"

Voting gives most people the illusion that they're living in a true democracy where they have some power, when in fact they really don't.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
02--No
03--No
04--Yes.
05--No, out of country (which is no excuse, but still)

This year i'll definitely be voting, even if it means being delusional, instead of sitting home like a faggy dork reading up about Marxism.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
I vote. Not all the time, but sometimes. If I know enough about what's going on. And I sure as fuck didn't vote for Bush and will NEVER vote for a Democrat or Republican cause neither of them tells the truth enough to know anything about them, they have too much at stake. While the other candidates that don't have money, are trying to make an impact with what they stand for rather than bullshitting people.
Because, of course, none of them could be seeking another title, say, "Former Presidential Candidate"; or be interested in increased priority when it came to getting calls for giving (PAID) lectures or speeches, etc etc etc etc

Nooooo way possible. As long as there isn't an R or a D next to their name, its a 100% given that they do it ALL for the loooove of the country.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^Not necessarily. All types of people are douche bags. I just tend to stray away from what the government tells me I should believe because I know they are NOT looking out for my best interest.

Jul 21, 2004
voting R 4 sukass!

count how many people are in the government. Count the reforms, bills, amendment, trials, cases, exchanges of cash and budges per house, rep, congress. Non of those people know where the money flow from, when, how, or where they hold money or gather money. The fact that anyone still depend on the government to know how much money we really have, is a wet dream. Corporation have better understanding of money, then our governments, who can't figure out WHY our school system Suksballs against other countries. IF you can't fix the schools, then how are you going to vote in generations to run for office, when you know they come from the generation of dumb asses schools.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^Someone is gonna get elected either way, the point in voting is to vote for the least retarded person. Obviously most people in this country are fucking idiots because the village idiot is the President.

Jul 21, 2004
i wish they would just stop telling us how much taxes i have to pay. I mean shouldn't I be the one to determine how much of my hard working cash should pay for public services. Isn't that the RIGHT of the individual?

The government talk about how i should invest on my future, but they take a large potion every paycheck...I barely make rent every month how the hell do they expect you to think about investing. Invest with what!?! I feel more terrible for single income families...making them pay for taxes is disgraceful.

May 17, 2002
But voting is really the least amount of work you can do make political change. Most people vote and that's their only form of political activism. "well i voted, did my part, now back to watching american idol"

Voting gives most people the illusion that they're living in a true democracy where they have some power, when in fact they really don't.[/QUOTE]

About the American Idol part, very well said!!

Apr 25, 2002
Merciedez said:
I mean shouldn't I be the one to determine how much of my hard working cash should pay for public services. Isn't that the RIGHT of the individual?

no.

you live in a republic. your elected representatives determine it for you.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I think it'd be much greater if all 300 million people in this country voted on every single law. That would be awesome. It'd probably cause a civil war and all, because if an unpopular law passed, there wouldn't be a Face or specific Party attatched to it, so we'd have to go around demanding to know how everyone voted, and stab them in the throat if we disagreed......but hey, I'm still down.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Sixxness said:
who u vote for, if you don't mind me asking