Do you think Kabosh will really happen?/How would you like it to sound?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you think Kabosh will happen?

• Total voters

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Frist album I ever bought was DMX - It's Dark and Hell is Hot....

Fucka Spice Girls. I didn't get into them until I realized I wanted to fuck them.

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
Gee, you guys listened to some homo shit LOL.
Yeah....i know.....

It seems Eminem holds a special place in all of our hearts.
Eminem was an early influence on my musical taste concerning lyrical content and production value and was the reason I ended up likeing rappers like Tech instead of rappers like Soulja Boy.....

May 31, 2007
No joke, they fell off after that, hopefully undisputed truth part 2 will be better than the first!
Yup.. One could only hope.. But I think me, you, the next guy, and so on know its done. I hate to admit it and Id still se them Live to hear old shit, but im pretty sure the Bizkit is dead. They came out with Resaults May Vary.. Theres like maybe 3 arguably decent songs...Unquestionable Truth pt 1... BAD. And then they dropped like a greatest hits... Its over man

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I knew about the record after Chocolate Starfish. It was on some "Wal-Mart Exclusives" shelf there. Keeping up with musicians/bands/artists doesn't make you a fag. Enjoying their shitty music and supporting them after they fell off does.