DO YOU OR DONT YOU USE STRATEGY GUIDES?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
BUTCHER 206 said:
Well basically saying you're going to shoot him probably has a lot to do with whatever he's going to say
i thought you didnt understand??

but I'm not saying im gonna shoot him but if it comes to that point i dont hesitate to make the right choice

May 18, 2006
Ricky530Furl said:
i have never played a boring video game with a strategy guide; if its a great game ill go out and buy the strategy guide and have even MORE fun playing it...to me it steps up the level of gaming another notch....if its an RPG and i dont have a strategy guide for it it probobaly isnt a good game IMO
elaborate.

how does it make it better?

how do you have more fun? because youre following directions? youre not really figuring out anything if youre just mimicing what a piece of paper tells you to do. youre basically spending 60+ and watching someone play for you.

Jan 2, 2004
I got the strategy guide for san andreas just because there is so much shit to do in that game, and the maps on the internet blow when it comes to finding the hidden items..

I don't usually use GameFaqs, unless I'm really stuck.

San Andreas was the first strategy guide I had gotten since I was a kid.. I used to get them when N64 first came out.. I never really used them, though.. Certain parts of the Water Dungeon I used in Zelda.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Ricky530Furl said:
im expecting some kind of a threat from SiccFucc should be receiving it in a while.....just shows how predictable he is
naw...i was serious when i said i was done with you. i feel bad now...you have enough in your life to deal with,you dont need me buggin you on top of it all

but the shooting people shit is a little over the top,not necessary

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ I imagine you being hella white and cant afford to pay your rent ....that is if you still havent gotten out of your mom and dad's house...

and im not 14 either

you would never have that kind of power to ban people cuz unfortunately ...you use the word "DOUCHE"

i dont suck at games i bet i can beat you at any sport game

do you have a problem with me liking Pokemon and FFX??

you are seriously a faggot the only reason I am angry right now is cuz you insulted my father (R.I.P.)

faggot ill shoot your brains out........dont mess with me

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ im not even gonna continue cuz you're not taking me seriously

and i know you think....."muhhhahaha i can do whatever i want on the internet and not get punished"

well look here you might not get punished by other people but I'm not other people.....faggot....i AM the damn punisher

put yourself im in my shoes you damn homo..everyone would do the same thing and if you cant accept that then im not gonna adress you any longer

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
well look here you might not get punished by other people but I'm not other people.....faggot....i AM the damn punisher
faggot ill shoot your brains out........dont mess with me
these arent things a grown man would say...the moment i heard you talking about all this shooting stuff i was CONVICED you werent the age you said you are.... "i am the punisher"??? what the fuck kinda shit is that? you are living in a fantasy world ricky...as i said before,i think you are 16 years old and i am sticking to that.cause if you are really 23....damn,you got major issues. think you are better off just admitting your age. then we could be like "oh dont mind him he doesnt know any better" but instead you have to look like a total retard. that asks to BORROW games over the internet and likes pokemon...thats not normal

i said i wouldnt say anything but i cant help it,you are just too annoying. i was starting to feel bad for you cause you are a 23 year old loser but instead i am getting mad cause you are some punk kid who doesnt know when to shut up...

I imagine you being hella white and cant afford to pay your rent ....that is if you still havent gotten out of your mom and dad's house...
HAHAHHAHHHA....you cant even afford to buy the video games in your sig and you are talking about anothers mans rent???

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Ricky530Furl and i know you think....."muhhhahaha i can do whatever i want on the internet and not get punished" [/QUOTE said:
isnt that what you are doing with your little half ass, gay, over the top death threats???

Jan 14, 2006
SiccFucc said:
isnt that what you are doing with your little half ass, gay, over the top death threats???

no i accept the consequences not like the rest of all of you gay faggots on here hiding every time they do something

MrFedEx503 said:
werent we talking about stradgey guides? everyone needs to stop, you are all now starting to sound stupid
really though

Jan 14, 2006
SiccFucc said:
these arent things a grown man would say...the moment i heard you talking about all this shooting stuff i was CONVICED you werent the age you said you are.... "i am the punisher"??? what the fuck kinda shit is that? you are living in a fantasy world ricky...as i said before,i think you are 16 years old and i am sticking to that.cause if you are really 23....damn,you got major issues. think you are better off just admitting your age. then we could be like "oh dont mind him he doesnt know any better" but instead you have to look like a total retard. that asks to BORROW games over the internet and likes pokemon...thats not normal

i said i wouldnt say anything but i cant help it,you are just too annoying. i was starting to feel bad for you cause you are a 23 year old loser but instead i am getting mad cause you are some punk kid who doesnt know when to shut up...

HAHAHHAHHHA....you cant even afford to buy the video games in your sig and you are talking about anothers mans rent???

i was seriously starting to respect you......but you are seriously the loser on here.......what the hell do you mean i cant afford the games on my list you fag i bet i make waaaaay more money than you do.....i dont even think you have a job yet ... you probobaly eat off the other members of your "Pink Gang" .......

Apr 20, 2005
speaking of GROWN MEN why doesnt everybody just drop this retarded fight? This forum wasnt even gonna be made if i remember correctly. Dont ruin this shit with a retarded fight.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Ricky530Furl said:
i was seriously starting to respect you......but you are seriously the loser on here.......what the hell do you mean i cant afford the games on my list you fag i bet i make waaaaay more money than you do.....i dont even think you have a job yet ... you probobaly eat off the other members of your "Pink Gang" .......
yeah,you make wwayyyy more money than me,just like you were waaaay older than me right???? alright...i am done...for good

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
insulting someone's intelligence for using strategy guides shows alot about the maturity level on this message board....and the fact that there's a 3 page arguement about is really quite humorous.

I stopped buying strategy guides long ago....actually, I would just get them with my nintendo power subscription way back in the day. then when I got a different system I'd just buy a magazine that has tips on it....or read it in the store and try to remember when I got home (since I was broke most of the time)....but now I go to gamefaqs when I get stuck....I've been using the website for hella years now...I especially use it for finding things (like gta hidden packages and whatnot) or for customization tricks

May 16, 2002
^^^gamefaqs is all ya need! fuck payin for a guide. i try to go without as much as possible, then usually on the second time around ill use gamefaqs if i wanna find all the secrets and get 100% completion ...