DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REPRESENT THE BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2005
Whats up BAY AREA homeboys and homegurls...

this is The Staff from "California Connection" the Compalation album here looking for 3 HYPHY tracks to represent the YAY AREA on the new album due out may 2007!

If you are interesed and think you got what it takes to REPRESENT THE BAY! E-mail your track to [email protected]

And check out the myspace for album exclusives and and a preview of tracks off the album!

WEST COAST STAND UP!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hows someone from the 530 gonna tell people what it takes to represent the bay? 530 ain't no where near the bay, hope you used to stay out here at least

May 20, 2005
the comp consists of artists and music from all over cali. its is going to showcase all of the west coast different styles of music. That is why we want artists to rep tha bay. I am reppin the 530 Northern Cali, we got cats reppin So cal and tha Valley, but we have not had any bay submissions.

Stackboy510, ima get at you!

Dec 13, 2006
I GOT AT YALL AND U ACTIN LIKE U THE SHIT WANTIN A NIGGA TO CASH OUT TO PUT MY SONG ON THERE WHEN I TOLD YOU SEND ME A SONG AND ILL GIVE U AN EXCLUSIVE 16 CHECK THE STORE RACKS NIGGA IM ON UNTAPPED TALENT VOL1 THIS IS HOW WE EAT PT2 THIZZ IS HOW WE EAT ASSASSIN AND SAN QUINN FILLMOE 2 SAN JO PT2 AG CUBANO AND PAY ME OR PAY ME NO ATTENTION COMP

Jun 3, 2006
Lil' Mikey530 said:
Whats up BAY AREA homeboys and homegurls...

this is The Staff from "California Connection" the Compalation album here looking for 3 HYPHY tracks to represent the YAY AREA on the new album due out may 2007!

If you are interesed and think you got what it takes to REPRESENT THE BAY! E-mail your track to [email protected]

And check out the myspace for album exclusives and and a preview of tracks off the album!

WEST COAST STAND UP!
do you have what it takes to put out a shitty compilation???