Do You Consider Yourself....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
To be honest who hasn't had a bad experience with a black person? :cheeky:

I think about having a madman tattoo. I've been around for a minute. Plus I think of it more as an attitude and theme than so much music.

Zack! What's the Jewish Tattoo Policy?
zacH

you cant be buried in a jewish cemetery if you have one

May 24, 2002
haha was just thinking something similar!

Ungod if someone survived the death camps and has number tattoed is that mean they cant be buried or is that more like a brand?
They dont count and I dont think anyone would deny them burial.

Honestly I have never actually heard of anyone getting turned down for burial because they have tats but I know its a law. Jewish law does not permit the intentional defacement of the human body.

Sep 16, 2008

Honestly I have never actually heard of anyone getting turned down for burial because they have tats but I know its a law. Jewish law does not permit the intentional defacement of the human body.
Ahh word, that was a really good question.

Nov 6, 2005

Does that include piercings? And whats the law on burial with piercings?

May 24, 2002
Does that include piercings? And whats the law on burial with piercings?
Yes and no

Yes because it falls under the "no intentional defacement" law

No because this is modern times and no one really gives a shit.... as it is with tattoos as well.

Very religious Orthodox Jews are the only ones that care and funeral would depend on what the family wants to do