Do You Consider Yourself....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
lol im a detention officer, I just work in the jail. I should quit and go work for a prison they get paid big bucks.

AND smcrazy, to carve a madman logo into a desk is not a design. Have you seen that logo? basically 4 rectangles thrown together, one for the face, a long one for the eye, and shorter one for the other eye, and one for the mouth.

Ill make you humble.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol im a detention officer, I just work in the jail. I should quit and go work for a prison they get paid big bucks.

AND smcrazy, to carve a madman logo into a desk is not a design. Have you seen that logo? basically 4 rectangles thrown together, one for the face, a long one for the eye, and shorter one for the other eye, and one for the mouth.

Ill make you humble.
carving ? in the previous post you said drawing

Feb 23, 2003
I REMEMBER WE USED TO SHARE MARS MP3'S ON AIM AND SHIT... SPOOKY AND GHETTOSIDEBURNS AND OTHERS HOOKED ME UP ALOT... MARS GOT TOO BIG FOR THAT SHIT NOW LOL NO MORE FREE TRACKS!!

Sep 16, 2008
I piss in the shower nightly, every1 does it (maybe not every day) but they do it, just don't want to admit it

Sep 16, 2008
I went to my neighbors BBG and it was a shit laod of black people. It was sterotypical to a point where I doubt you guys would believe me. the food available was Fried Chicken, Watermelon, Sunflower Seeds, and grape soda.........other shit happened i dont want to get in to.

May 24, 2002
I went to my neighbors BBG and it was a shit laod of black people. It was sterotypical to a point where I doubt you guys would believe me. the food available was Fried Chicken, Watermelon, Sunflower Seeds, and grape soda.........other shit happened i dont want to get in to.
black person alone = cool

A group of blacks = Crazy Apes

not being racist just stating a fact

Sep 16, 2008
I'm just trying to imagine little timmy being around a black person without being scared. :cheeky:
Lol I've known these people since i was like 1. I went to school in the city the last 4 years. Shit was fucking awesome. The ghetoo black ppl> suburban white ppl IMO.