DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
he did a review on "deer hunter" how can you do a review on an album thats not released or posted anywhere. sicx is my dad and im in the process of getting the old tapes,cds, posters, adats, ect,ect, from the police.. deer hunter is included in that. so theres no way that mixer has heard the album... unless he the police lol
I gave him a copy homie.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
he did a review on "deer hunter" how can you do a review on an album thats not released or posted anywhere. sicx is my dad and im in the process of getting the old tapes,cds, posters, adats, ect,ect, from the police.. deer hunter is included in that. so theres no way that mixer has heard the album... unless he the police lol
We talked about this. RapMusicGuide claimed to have some shirts from that era. I have proof. Right now I need to go take a shower and go to sleep because it's almost 1 am.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Do I Need To Spell It Out For You, This Fu Wanted To Die To Use His Name To Leave Clues. He Was Going On To The Next Level So We Could Contact His Ass And He Could Start His Own Forum Through The Ouija Board.

He Said "Hi Everyone, I Sucking On A Fag Bag Of Cheeto Puffs. I Like That You Listen To Magg_Knowly_A."

He Wants To Be Rip'd Like A Big Bag Of Ruffles Potato Chips When You First Open Them, Not As Though You Waked Him.

Last edited: