DO WE BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN THE TROLL OUIJA BOARD?

• Total voters

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Never forget Face-Me @Face-Me was dick riding the joker persona up until joker started goin in on dudes moms

You are an internet legend. This forum doesn't appreciate your genius.
And he gets banned for bein himself .. And 90% of the forum don't even realize he post here. The lack of appreciation and disrespect is unacceptable, siccness don't deserve shoenice.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
"The lack of appreciation and disrespect is unacceptable "
Gabe505 @Gabe505 this mongoloid should be band too
lmao Gabe505 @Gabe505 voted yes but lets him stay cuz he feel sorry. dude is making this forum seem like a place for the mentally handicap. bad look folks.

the reason this guy hides behind a mask and doesn't wanna be himself is because he's a homosexual.

pretty obvious, just listen to the moistness in his voice when he slips up and the joker imitation starts to fade.

Apr 5, 2016
whoah he's way older looking than I expected

and since he said he's in his "basement"...so I doubt he's on the west coast

I don't think that's really him. There's another YouTube channel called Joker Box and I think he just stole this guy's videos to make it appear it's him.
Man this shit is creepy as fuck lol it may all just be a joke but that foo looking like he has some screws missing

lol i believe thats shoenice from YT/TV... and this was a Mac Jesu rouse...

Apr 5, 2016
^ yea no doubt. But it's going to be more of a hassle for him to build up a new stupid persona. He'll be back - but at least he's been inconvenienced.

You going out of your way to fuck with someone is not only hater shit but its also kinda trolling. The very thing you claim to be against...

I just realized that makes you a: Hater, Troll, and Hypocrite.

By your own logic you should be banned too...

Apr 5, 2016
And when you think about it your logic is even more unbelievably RETARDED than originally anticipated ...

Because by wanting to ban users; basically what you want to do is: decrease traffic to a dying site that you frequent yourself; in an effort to stop actions that you yourself are guilty of ???

Apr 5, 2016
first of the month is a lot more exciting for drug addicts then normal people lol
i feel what your saying lol... but really its anyone who receives government assistance (majority being the disabled and the elderly, not addicts) or anyone receiving SSI,SSDI,SNAP,GA,ETC. and its not even on the 1st really; Its spread out from the 1st - 15th...

Apr 25, 2002
TA900 is hella mad.

The Sicc is gonna die now cause a dude who didn't contribute one fucking thing besides annoy users and mods is now gone. A dude who sits in his mom's basement using a fake persona is the reason people came to the sickness.

You right. Can't debate that. Spot on.

You hella mad huh?

Apr 5, 2016
TA900 is hella mad.

The Sicc is gonna die now cause a dude who didn't contribute one fucking thing besides annoy users and mods is now gone. A dude who sits in his mom's basement using a fake persona is the reason people came to the sickness.

You hella mad huh?
*siccness

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
TA900 is hella mad.

You hella mad huh?
You are very passionate on this matter.

Feb 19, 2015
Man this shit is creepy as fuck lol it may all just be a joke but that foo looking like he has some screws missing

theres no way that guy in the video is really him....that guy is a huge internet icon known as shoenice. I think the gay joker wannabe simply idolizes shoenice, cuz he used to post his videos here all the time.