Do u think u r the shit??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
WUT IS IT said:
whats your level?? whos got the biggest rims? haha
You take this year: 07, and subtract the year the car was made. Let's take, for example, an 84 Buick. 2007 to 1984 is 23. Thus, an 84 scraper needs 23 INCH BLADES. Its an easy formula.

Dec 12, 2006
filthyclean44 said:
I got money in the bank, money in my pocket,man i got 8 1/2 racks stuffed in a shoe box,I got a three bedroom house with a 2,700 $ a month morgage,a 2004 range rover 4.6 hse v8 4dvds and 3 12s paid 16.700$ cash.....and I pay for my babys mommas apartment and all bills and we aint even livin in the same city and i still pay child support......whats that smell????? oh thats me IM THE SHIT...............
If you were really the shit you'd have that 8.5 racks in a good mutual fund or an ESA if you plan on sending your kid to college, instead of.......a shoebox.......but your the shit though.lol

Aug 3, 2006
filthyclean44 said:
I got money in the bank, money in my pocket,man i got 8 1/2 racks stuffed in a shoe box,I got a three bedroom house with a 2,700 $ a month morgage,a 2004 range rover 4.6 hse v8 4dvds and 3 12s paid 16.700$ cash.....and I pay for my babys mommas apartment and all bills and we aint even livin in the same city and i still pay child support......whats that smell????? oh thats me IM THE SHIT...............
if thats your cd in your sig than no my friend your "the fag"

Jun 4, 2006
SMOKE1230 said:
If you were really the shit you'd have that 8.5 racks in a good mutual fund or an ESA if you plan on sending your kid to college, instead of.......a shoebox.......but your the shit though.lol
INVESTMENTS
1#$5.000 MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT AT ...T.ROWE PRICE
2#16% STOCK OPTIONS WITH BUTTE BANK SHARES...6 month gross was $12.650
3# $6.000 GROW ROOM THAT YEALDS ABOUT $22.000-25.000 EVERY THREE AND A HALF MONTHS.............IM WAY PAST THE SHIT IM WHAT SHIT WISHES IT WAS......LOL @ SMOKE1230...HATER

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:
is this lyrics to a horrible southern rap song that i have not yet heard yet?

i dont worry about myself like that..i'm on autopilot...but others are sure to think im the shit...good for them..i agree for the most part but all in all everyones got they own swagger and its apples and oranges when it comes to bieng the shit

atleast they should have they own swagger..

Nigga real shit, we go.... like They go...DAGO...

www.myspace.com/mrrocnron

Jun 4, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
if thats your cd in your sig than no my friend your "the fag"
NAW IT AINT BUT THATS MY BOY....I DONT DO MUSIC OR WORK...BUT I DO HAVE A JOB ITS TO MAKE HATERS LIKE YOU HATE YER WORTHLESS LIFE A LITTLE MORE EVERY TIME YOU SEE ME.........

Dec 12, 2006
filthyclean44 said:
INVESTMENTS
1#$5.000 MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT AT ...T.ROWE PRICE
2#16% STOCK OPTIONS WITH BUTTE BANK SHARES...6 month gross was $12.650
3# $6.000 GROW ROOM THAT YEALDS ABOUT $22.000-25.000 EVERY THREE AND A HALF MONTHS.............IM WAY PAST THE SHIT IM WHAT SHIT WISHES IT WAS......LOL @ SMOKE1230...HATER
Hater, far from it, finacially secure, absolutely. I'm tryin to see everybody get paid, hense why I told you to stop throwing thousands of $$$$ in interest away by keep your 8.5 racks in a shoebox, you have more money in that shoebox than any of the figures you just posted, smart move though. Why don't you make a list of all your debt while your at it......again, hater, far far from it.......

Jun 4, 2006
MAN I HAVENT WORKED A DAY IN LIKE 4 YEARS((MY MONEY GROWS ON TREES ))IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.....AND THE RANGE ROVER I NEVER OWED 1 CENT ON THAT BITCH DROVE IT OFF THE LOT PAID FOR....AND YOU SAID DEBTS PFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHA.......THE ONLY THING I OWE IS TO GOD.....

Dec 12, 2006
you said you have a $2700 a month mortgage, what do you call that, I call that debt. But its cool man, I'm not hatin, keep growin your money and I'll keep INVESTING mine. Good luck with the shoebox thang too...............

Jun 4, 2006
SMOKE1230 said:
you said you have a $2700 a month mortgage, what do you call that, I call that debt. But its cool man, I'm not hatin, keep growin your money and I'll keep INVESTING mine. Good luck with the shoebox thang too...............
ITS ALL GOOD EVERYBODY MAKES THERE STACKS DIFFRENT ..I STARTED 4 YEARS AGO WIT LIKE $ 500 IN A RUBBER BAND AND NOW I GOTTA PUT RUBBER BANDS ON THE SHOE BOXES....MY MONEY IS MY BITCH...

Mar 12, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
Or it could be that people realized that WWE, WWF, and WCW is some dumb ass shit invented for white trash who smash Bud cans against their foreheads. It could have nothing to do with Vince McMahon.
LMAO! Actually it does have something to do with him, I stopped watching wrestling for the past 3-4 years, but if you even bother to watch 15-20 minutes of the crap it has become, it's severely deteriorated!

Feb 5, 2005
BOMBSAC said:
when ur drivin in ur tight ass ride?

FASHO !!

I EARN'D IT, I PAID FOR IT...

SO I'M DA SHIT !!

BOMBSAC said:
or even in ur not so tight ass ride?
FASHO !

HAVENT HAD A "NOT SO TIGHT RIDE" IN A WHILE...

BUT WHEN I WAZ IN DA HOOPTY I WAZ STILL GIGGIN !

BOMBSAC said:
or do u think ur the shit when ur not drivin?
YUP !!

I WAZ STILL DA SHIT BACC WHEN I HOP'D ON/OFF DA SCHOOL BUS...

& EVEN WHEN I HOP'D OFF DA BART I WAZ STILL DA SHIT !!

BOMBSAC said:
do u think ur just the shit in general?
I DONT THINK I AM...

I KNO I'M DA SHIT !!

MUHFUCCA I'M GEEzUz !!!

:cool:

BOMBSAC said:
or do u just gotta take a shit?
NOT YET...

BOMBSAC said:
dont call me a dip shit lol
OK DIPSHIT, LOL...

BOMBSAC said:
so i was thinking yesterday of the mentality i have when im drivin in my big truck, bumpin my music lol whether it be some hard core or whatever, i really think im the shit lol, i have like this mean mug on n shit, and just be riiiiidin.......
**POPP'N YO COLLAR**

GEEYUH !!!

- GEEzUz

Nov 20, 2005
ohhhhhh yeah hoppin off bart..^^^
them days was coo when my car was sittin in the garage..on the bart to and from work in the summer...all kinda punk rocks askin me where i got my heels from and how much i paid for them...damn via spigas get hella attention. LOL

BOMBSAC said:
@kayvee.....im a go girl! lol
:cool:

~k.