Do u think u r the shit??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I lightweight gig and stunt in my commuter car in a suit....LOL.

Sometimes people carpool with me and my co-workers look at me like ".............."

I dont give a fuck tho. Me and Mind Motion do it big every morning.

Mar 12, 2005
No I'm humble in every aspect which you presented. Whether I have a killer ass old school Ranfla(Car), some pimped out Clothes(My Slacks and Stacy's) or with expensive Locs or Jewelry, which I only wear for special occasions, I don't think I'm the shit, or the boss. Humility brings you a long way in life, because self exaltation will take it's toll, believe me, it's a common occurrence. You brag alot, karma will get you. Look at Vince Mcmahon.

Dec 21, 2005
Hyfeeboy said:
if i pass by the movie theaters or a mall with hella black folks outside , yea im the shit :)
HELL YEAH N DONT LET NO E-40 B PLAYIN I B YELLIN BYAAAAAAATCH!!! ALL OUT THE WINDOW N SHIT ACTIN A ASS TURNIN MY SHIT UP 2 THE MAX I AINT EVEN GOT NO SYSTEM YET BUT I STILL PUT MY SHIT ALL THE WAY UP I GOT PULLED OVER HELLA TIMES THO

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
STOCKTONE said:
No I'm humble in every aspect which you presented. Whether I have a killer ass old school Ranfla(Car), some pimped out Clothes(My Slacks and Stacy's) or with expensive Locs or Jewelry, which I only wear for special occasions, I don't think I'm the shit, or the boss. Humility brings you a long way in life, because self exaltation will take it's toll, believe me, it's a common occurrence. You brag alot, karma will get you. Look at Vince Mcmahon.

what happened to vince mcmahon???

Nov 1, 2005
STOCKTONE said:
Humility brings you a long way in life, because self exaltation will take it's toll, believe me, it's a common occurrence. You brag alot, karma will get you. Look at Vince Mcmahon.
muhammad ali is a better example of this...

Mar 12, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
what happened to vince mcmahon???
WWE has fallen apart, the only thing that's keeping them alive is their merchandise sales, the stupid hollywood skits that get them attention, and them going to iraq. But WWE has fallen significantly, although not by much, in terms of money, cause the WWE is loosing Hundreds of thousands annually which is pennies for a billionaire, it will take it's toll the next few years. When the Undertake, Kane, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and the few remaining legends or big stars the WWE have retire, the WWE will be forced to go to extreme measures to keep their product either stagnant or from falling apart. I already see this shit, Vince as a young man before taking the position as sole owner of WWF promised his dying father he would not kill the competition, or do anything that would disgrace McMahon's Sr. Company.

Vince Killed WCW, Vince Killed ECW, Vince killed WWF, WWE is just a mere reflection of what the WWF once was. After 2003, it was the official death of not only WWE/WWF but the legacy of Vince Mcmahon's Father. It's sad, because he had Stone Cold, and the Rock to carry him, and he bragged about them and creating them. Damn to make a long summary of opinion short, his Cockiness got the best of him, and his company is dying slowly.

Dec 29, 2006
UHH?? lol so your saying MCMAHON's cockiness got him in the end?..
What about ECW? and WCW? .. what about their owners?.. they werent cocky but what happened to them? ;\

Dec 12, 2006
do you got money in your pocket, money in the bank, a house (not rented), a a clean car (or bucket) thats paid for w/ no payment? if yes, then you the shit......or are you ridin in your big truck w/ that big payment that you prolly can't afford and should'nt be drivin cuz you live w/ ya mama, then you aint the shit, me, i'm the shit

Jun 4, 2004
Hyfeeboy said:
Yes, specially when i see another scraper thats not on my level , in my head im saying " haha bitch " , or if i p ass by the movie theaters or a mall with hella black folks outside , yea im the shit :)
mr. gas break dip gas brake dip, every "Scraper" i see all look the same and i roll by and laugh, whats your level?? whos got the biggest rims? haha

Jun 4, 2006
SMOKE1230 said:
do you got money in your pocket, money in the bank, a house (not rented), a a clean car (or bucket) thats paid for w/ no payment? if yes, then you the shit......or are you ridin in your big truck w/ that big payment that you prolly can't afford and should'nt be drivin cuz you live w/ ya mama, then you aint the shit, me, i'm the shit
I got money in the bank, money in my pocket,man i got 8 1/2 racks stuffed in a shoe box,I got a three bedroom house with a 2,700 $ a month morgage,a 2004 range rover 4.6 hse v8 4dvds and 3 12s paid 16.700$ cash.....and I pay for my babys mommas apartment and all bills and we aint even livin in the same city and i still pay child support......whats that smell????? oh thats me IM THE SHIT...............

Dec 25, 2003
STOCKTONE said:
Damn to make a long summary of opinion short, his Cockiness got the best of him, and his company is dying slowly.
Or it could be that people realized that WWE, WWF, and WCW is some dumb ass shit invented for white trash who smash Bud cans against their foreheads. It could have nothing to do with Vince McMahon.