Do U Believe...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
...In near death experiences???

IDK but what brings this up is last sunday my cuzzin' she tried killing herself wit some sleeping pills, alcohol, and some vic's...well 15 mins after she popped she went into convulsions....at the hospital she stopped breathing for a few mins and then they brought her bacc....I was out in Spokane the next day to visit her and she didn't look too good...well...against doctors orders she checc'd out of the hospital...well she been acting real weird since, she spaces off, she just looks weird...than last night she psycho's out on my uncle and her kids trying to beat them down, now she sits in jail on old warrants......

now wit that, do u believe it's just brain damage or do you think something evil came bacc?? I think she's crazy and it's some evil shit...but who knows....maybe I'm just high

Feb 5, 2005

I WOULDNT SAY SHE DIED & BROUGHT BAC DEMONz...

LOOK THAT SHIT UP & YOU'LL SEE WHUT U DESCRIBE HAPPENz ALL THE TIME....

AFTER CAR ACCIDENTz, SPORTz INJURIES, OR SUMBODY SLIPz & HITz THEY HEAD ON SUM SHIT...

WHUT U SEE NOW IZ PROLLY SUM UNCONSCIOUS MIND TYPE SHIT...

THE KIND OF PILLz SHE TOOK PROLLY CAUSED A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN HER HEAD....

FUC'D UP HER SENSE OF REASON & REALITY...

NO TELLIN WHUT KIND OR DREAMz OR NIGHTMAREz SHE BEEN HAVIN UP TIL THAT PILLz INCIDENT...

BUT A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE CAN BRING THAT SHIT TO THE SURFACE & MAKE A PERSON THINK DAS REALITY....

& THE ONE U LIVE IN IZ TWIST'D IN HER MIND...

MY ADVICE IZ JUS DONT SLEEP WHEN SHEz AROUND...

- GEEzUz

Jun 23, 2003
She was probably depressed to begin with. People on here are going to mock the situation and probably not help you with any good info.

She tried to kill herself man. So how can you ask if something is wrong with her? She definetly needs to get help. People like this are a danger to themselves as well as others. She sadly may belong in a psychiatric place for a bit. THey usually do that if you try to kill yourself. If she was crazy enough to wanna kill herself, should she even be around kids?

Man this world is fucked up.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My friend's brother killed himself with vodka and pills about a month ago. Last week, another friend's brother jumped off a bridge.

Bad times, man. I have too much to look forward to; I have two kids with a baby due any day now. Fuck taking my life.

I think your cousin needs to get into a real rehab, court-ordered, if possible.

May 16, 2002
there definitely something was wrong to begin with and now the fact she took all that shit definitely didnt make matters any better... her mental state is probably all jacked right now.
hopefully she gets the help she needs...

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
schizophrenia kicks in in about 18 years of age,

but it doesnt have to,

you just need to handle situations better

when reality gets ugly, accept it in a calm way,

rather than running

either that or go nuts

a hobbie and a job that will keep you busy helps too, well your cusin and anyone going through the same thing

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
yeah, i forgot to put in their she wrecked her suv and blamed it on her ex/sometimes bf...she went to court and they extradited her but had no say if she would be committed......it's a shame too, it's her kids that lose...thanks for yalls input tho