Do u believe in witchcraft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
my older sister was involved with some witch craft shit and she put a spell on my left arm with a voodoo doll or some shit.

after that I had hella injuries to my left hand and arm, first thing that happened was a broken arm, then the tip of my middle finger got sliced bad on a lawn mower blade and I made it to hospital on time for them to stitch it back up and didn't lose the tip of my finger. The most recent injury was a couple years ago I was attacked by a pitbull on my left arm and I had to stab the dog to death.

I've been real cautious now and haven't had any recent injuries to my left arm and everything is normal with the arm now and I got my strength back up.

Dec 11, 2006
Just curious, do any of u sicc dweleres believe in witchcraft.

Have any stores to share about any one you know being the victim of witchcraft or stories of people u know using it to harm others (how far can it go?)
Not to say I believe in witchcraft but I honestly don't give a shit if that's someone's thing. But if a spot is "haunted" I'm down to stay the night there and fuck with people.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This one gay dude that used to worked at the same call center as me got hella pissed one day that this dude called him Beyoncé and everyone laughed. He threw a stapler at this fool that was laughing. The next day, I get to work before most of the work homies and that gay dude sends me an instant message talking about how he's wearing his green contact lenses because he's in witchcraft mode. I don't know what the hell green eye contacts does for you but that dude was sketchy at best.

Feb 11, 2006
my older sister was involved with some witch craft shit and she put a spell on my left arm with a voodoo doll or some shit.

after that I had hella injuries to my left hand and arm, first thing that happened was a broken arm, then the tip of my middle finger got sliced bad on a lawn mower blade and I made it to hospital on time for them to stitch it back up and didn't lose the tip of my finger. The most recent injury was a couple years ago I was attacked by a pitbull on my left arm and I had to stab the dog to death.

I've been real cautious now and haven't had any recent injuries to my left arm and everything is normal with the arm now and I got my strength back up.

Feb 11, 2006
It's apparent that no one here believes in it, but I associate with a few people who do.

Last night had a dream about me & my family getting killed.

Can't decipher if it was a warning or an attack.

A few months back, there was a lot of "unexplained" stuff happening at my house. Truthfully I thought a spirit was hiding in my room, and another one was trying to get in my room. As though my room had some sort of protection.

The thing that trips me out, is I have a theory that the spirit that was hiding in my room was the "evil" one and whatever was trying to get in was the "good" spirit so to say. Make of that what u will. I sought out some advice and was even told I may need an exorcist but mostly to pray. Funny thing, is that a lot of that advice came from people who don't exactly believe in god. Some one I asked for helped, asked the spirit why it was here, it told me "for you" in response to their question and then they asked what the one outside wanted to which it responded "you don't want to know". Shortly after that all the unexplained stuff stopped.

okay fast forward to yesterday. I mentioned something about someone to a friend. That someone is a "known" figure from italy and what I mentioned was that she worships satan. Prior to the death in my dream she appeared. I attempted to speak to her but she just looked at me with an expression that she knew something I didn't then slowly walked away. She grabbed some sort of odd shaped black glass trinket maybe a bottle before walking away. I go home and thats when the killing starts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
When I was little, AP.9 put a spell on me, because I was gonna be the best Basketball player in the world and he was worried, that his soulmate, best friend, and little brother Lebron James would not have a chance of winning the Championship later in life. So I broke my left wrist and fucked up my back because of the spell.

True shit!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I believe in black magic and voudoun, yes

Seen proof of it on others and myself first hand
It's part of my culture

You have to be tapped into the shit tho without explaining hella

Outsiders can be affected but those who can control it have a certain faith and devotion to it and adhere to the laws of the spirit world

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2005
2 @20six X besides the movie, The Serpent and the Rainbow is a pretty interesting book...

The Serpent and the Rainbow is a book written by ethnobotanist and researcher Wade Davis and published in 1985. He investigated Haitian Vodou and the process of making zombies. He studied ethnobotanical poisons, discovering their use in a reported case of a contemporary zombie, Clairvius Narcisse. - wikipedia

Check it out. I've only read part but it's pretty interesting whether you think it's a bunch of bullshit or not.

G @gas ONE I have a friend who is really into ayahuasca and smokes DMT, takes mushrooms etc etc. He's told me some stories about transmitting psychic energy and he said some other "shaman" once put a hex on him and made him cough up all this crazy shit. Whether I believe it or not, not sure. But I do think there are energies around us that we cannot perceive with our normal faculties that affect us daily. It's a matter of perception and intuition; there is much more to this material world than we know now.

A reputable author on this subject is Neil Whitehead, a cultural anthropologist who's extensively studied shamanism and cultural violence in south america. Some books to look into if interested:

2002. Dark Shamans. Kanaimá and the Poetics of Violent Death. Duke University Press.

2004. In Darkness and in Secrecy. The Anthropology of Assault Sorcery in Amazonia. Ed. with Robin Wright. Duke University Press.