Do people still wer watches?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you wear a watch?

• Total voters
Jan 5, 2006
I have three watches, I wear them less than I used to but I wish I would more. It's annoying to pull your phone out of your pocket and press the power button to see the time.

May 9, 2002
I should just chime in again and say....watches are dope. I love watches. Nothing like a big, bold chronograph or a diver that can really set your gear off. I used to own some diamond watches, but it got to gawdy for me as i got older. I still own one though. Shits elegant and not over the top.

I just ordered this guy yesterday:

And this one is coming tomorrow:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I should just chime in again and say....watches are dope. I love watches. Nothing like a big, bold chronograph or a diver that can really set your gear off. I used to own some diamond watches, but it got to gawdy for me as i got older. I still own one though. Shits elegant and not over the top.

both those are hella clean!

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

I found a nice Bulova Precisionist at tj maxx for less than 100 bucks.. I think it had the wrong tag cause they retail for like 400 or so

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i dont wear watches anymore, i only wear Joe Rodeo time pieces wrapped with jewels!!

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
movados are over priced crap too, 1000 bucks for a stainless steel watch with a battery? only thing going for the is the sapphire face. I got my mom 3 watches, two of em 5 karats and 14k white gold, he junker is the movado s.e with a diamond bezel so she can play sports in it, her two diamond watches are vintage ill try to get pictures, i also got her a 10 karat diamond tennis bracelet, .25 points each, 40 stones, most people with high karats counts have junk stones, im a real jewellery guy, like the .50 karat flawless stone i got her in a heart pendant, all these people with throw away stones in a junk 10k gold need to quit.

Jun 5, 2004
The thing about ugly niggas watch is that even if somehow you were tacky enough to like that stuff and wear it, once you wear it and get your body oils on it, its gonna start looking like a rusting penny from 1968, and its gonna turn your skin green. Real talk u gonna be lookin like the lizzard dude from amazing spiderman.