Do not watch this video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
yeah its hit and miss with the damn embedding do i take the embed code or the link code to put inbetween the youtube brackets. because niether one worked this time lol
ya I know! I been havin the same shit happen to me! it switched for some unknown reason to last few letters in url??? sometimes it works for me sometimes it doesent.....my question was the same when did thry stop using the embedding code?????WTF

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003

Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer
canadians cant believe how blind we are.
i know that conspiricy theorys are annoying and some are just ridiculous but i thought this was interesting and just looks like theres truth in it. so watch or dont watch i dont care.
Why is it so difficult for some to post videos on here? smh

Aug 9, 2005
Why is it so difficult for some to post videos on here? smh
???? it use to be that simply copying and pastig embed code between youtube marks would work...now it seems with no notification it has switch to a simple string of letters in the URL, so its been simple for years..all of a sudden it has changed... enlighten us???

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Umm not a damn thing has changed for me...

You click that "share" button right below video...the link is already highlited..so you just copy

paste the link between the youtube code here and delete everything to the left of the equal sign incl. the equal sign and post here

been like that since the 1st day they started the youtube code on siccness.

Its really not difficult...its really not. smh

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
only thing we dont have control over is if you click the video to play and says embedding disabled...like my mayweather vid...that's done by whoever uploaded video to youtube