Do Folks really know how hard it is to run and operate a magazine worth reading???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I wish the best luck to this new magazine, B-12 I know you mean well. I f you need some advice, I'm here. If you are gonna cover the independent industry on a major level- more power to you. We need help in this area, the Bay Area-San Diego- and beyond. How bout some communication so we can at least be help to each other.

Peace & Respect,

Cesar

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I don't think the majority of the people here do homie, but I don't think the general public is obligated to know either. All they know is a company provides a product and when it aint there or shits fucked up they express how they feel...period. That's a consumer...we're all consumers even us in the business at some time or another. We can't expect cats to "know how hard it is", if thats what folks want...then it's going to be long disappointing road.

I'll be real honest tho, not replying to all your "potential" readers and business clients in this forum ain't helping matters at all. I come through to see what's new with your magazine, too see if prices have changed etc. and there is numerous people asking how they can get a hold of your magazine, where is it located, how much are ads, how do we contact you etc. and _______BLANK________ no answers.

I ain't bad mouthin yall at all...I really like the magazine, I've been givin a few here and there, but you put the question up so I replied with my views.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Rae-

not that this is my post to reply to, but if it's directed to everybody involved with Xplosive, on my part I have to say I haven't been as active on the boards recently because I have been working my ass off trying to put this new issue together so we can get it out there for the fans and readers and trust me it's well worth the wait.

I replied to all those links you put up also.

that's it on my side, and like I said in that one post, check back, and stay tuned, we will be putting up all the info about the new issue REAL SOON, don't even trip, we bout to hit em hard

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
trust me dogg, that's coming too, real soon, it just takes time, it's a quality project, we're just finishing things up and tying up loose ends, it will be well worth the wait

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
never that, if i put my work and my heart into somethin, it's gonna happen, it might not happen over night, but it WILL happen