anythone else notice that since "passion of the christ" came out...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
religion movies altogether are being treated like lord of the rings trilogy or star wars trilogy...mel gibsons movie seems to have sparked an interest in people about movies having to do w religion...i garuantee you that there are tons of ppl flocking to the video stores to see movies about moses and movies about noah, all because they want to see prequels and sequels to jesus' life...many not necceseraly interested in religion, theyre just treating these movies like a series of blockbusters.

Feb 9, 2003
People that are interested in these movies should have seen Jesus of Nazareth on the History Channel, its a lot more accurate than The Passion, and it's not really a snuff film.

Oct 12, 2003
askG said:
many not necceseraly interested in religion, theyre just treating these movies like a series of blockbusters.
every person that i know that saw passion were church go-ers and had read or had an understanding of the new testament.

Dec 13, 2003
askG said:
.i garuantee you that there are tons of ppl flocking to the video stores to see movies about moses and movies about noah, all because they want to see prequels and sequels to jesus' life...many not necceseraly interested in religion, theyre just treating these movies like a series of blockbusters.
well i dont work at hollywood video...so i wouldnt know

Feb 9, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
Jesus of Nazareths blond hair blue eyed faggot ass lmfao that actor was bullshit.
The passion also had an actor I wouldn't choose to portray the Christ, too white. At least Jesus of Nazareth was more historically accurate.