do black people ever feel bad about the social order they've created in Sicily?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I don't know why we would feel bad, after you raped our home continent as the Romans, then during the 20th century with Libya, and Ethiopia, while the ones who came to the new worls shitted on us for the white badge...If we get some getback I might feel bad. And Artistic is Latin, shows you how much some fools be on Black nuts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
This isn't about artistic or latinos or blacks. I just really wanted to see the general reaction. So far it's exactly what I expected. Exact same question, except the races were reversed, and suddenly its not well received at all. I just think its funny.

I also like how "I" raped your home continent. I'm not Ben Roethlisberger.

Feb 7, 2006
This isn't about artistic or latinos or blacks. I just really wanted to see the general reaction. So far it's exactly what I expected. Exact same question, except the races were reversed, and suddenly its not well received at all. I just think its funny.

I also like how "I" raped your home continent. I'm not Ben Roethlisberger.
I also like how you're totally ignorant of history, therefore nullifying any ingnorant shit you wanna/have said. Now you show me where "blacks" have done the damage Italians Scicilians and so forth have done to them over the last 2000 yrs and you'll have a legitimate question/claim.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Its seems to me like you and Simpaticone are the ones who are ignorant of history. He thinks my great grandfather brought black people over to Sicily. He must have missed that part of history class.

I just LOVE how I can flip the question around, and suddenly I'm an asshole. I was just curious, do black people feel bad?

The answer, of course, is that they don't feel bad, and they shouldn't. To simplify any issue into a question of whites v. blacks is completely retarded. But why go into detail when I'm obviously completely out of line with this post?

Feb 7, 2006
The point is the original question wasn't white vs. Black dumbass, and even worse your ancestors went to someone elses house and fucked them over and took their shit, multiple times throughout history to multiple people.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well, you just called me a dumbass, so clearly your argument has more merit. What is your point for even bringing up the things my ancestor did? I'm not sure you know the point of my original question. Do you think I give a fuck that Moors sacked Sicily? Hell no, if anything I think its really interesting. And if I saw a "Moor" on the streets, I wouldn't hold a grudge for something his ancestors did. That's the whole point. We're all new people, we all come from different backgrounds, and I'll be damned if I let my background dictate how I feel about something. Am I supposed to feel bad for blacks in America because I'm white? Of course not. That's just silly. Are blacks supposed to feel bad that their ancestors sacked Sicily because they're black? That's about a million times crazier of a proposition. Of course, the common thread between the two, is why would anyone feel a sense of obligation to another race for something that they themselves did not do? Do I feel bad that the system is fucked? Yeah. Do I feel that it is my fault merely because of my affiliation with a race of people? Absolutely not.

So I come out here and say do blacks feel bad about Sicilians, and in you come vehemently arguing that my point is fucking ridiculous all the while defending your favored group and trashing mine, which is the point I was making in the first place. So thank you, dumbass.

Feb 7, 2006
No the point you were making wad you got butthurt, and used black people as an example off top. If the OP is not black and you want to make a point to him, and the majority white and Latino folks on GOM why would you use blacks in Scicily as an example? Be real with yours, like Shea did, he said he didn't give a motherfuck and that's that, whule you come with some roundabout let's put black people in it shit.

Anyway, the truth is if your white and don't want more headache, can't worry about other races. I told this to my boy who has white guilt like a mufucka. You shouldn't have guilt, but deny history and reality.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
No the point you were making wad you got butthurt, and used black people as an example off top. If the OP is not black and you want to make a point to him, and the majority white and Latino folks on GOM why would you use blacks in Scicily as an example? Be real with yours, like Shea did, he said he didn't give a motherfuck and that's that, whule you come with some roundabout let's put black people in it shit.

Anyway, the truth is if your white and don't want more headache, can't worry about other races. I told this to my boy who has white guilt like a mufucka. You shouldn't have guilt, but deny history and reality.
Dude, I was just using an example. Apparently my choice of race offended you, so I'm not so sure I'm the one who was butthurt... If that's what's up your ass, I'm sorry. I used blacks in Sicily cuz I'm Sicilian, but that is really besides the point. To be honest, I meant this as a joke to put everything in perspective, but I forgot how defensive people in this forum can get.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
@ Stealth...

The question I'll ask you is... What social order did the Moors create/leave behind as a result of their occupation in Sicily...?
Well, they left behind good and bad. Lots of culture, arts, teaching, plants, food, language, architecture, etc. But the Sicilians were never really a part of Italy until the late 1800s. Sicilians are always considered different than other Italians, especially Northern Italians, and a lot of it has to do with their darker coloring. In order to protect themselves from the oppressive rich "white" Italians, they had to create organized crime. The mafia in Sicily was not originally what it is in the US and Italy today. But now Sicilians are looked at similarly to how gangs are perceived. I actually think it's a pretty close parallel. Most Sicilians don't identify with Italy, and really had no part in most of Italy's historical wrong doings. For example, during WWII, they fought against Mussolini and helped the US. So I'd say they created a culture that became oppressed by other members of society and looked down upon, and some of it had to do with Northern African conquest.

But again, it wasn't a serious question, just pointing out the similarities.

Feb 7, 2006
Dude, I was just using an example. Apparently my choice of race offended you, so I'm not so sure I'm the one who was butthurt... If that's what's up your ass, I'm sorry. I used blacks in Sicily cuz I'm Sicilian, but that is really besides the point. To be honest, I meant this as a joke to put everything in perspective, but I forgot how defensive people in this forum can get.
You used blacks in Sicily because you're Sicilian, but you also thought it was a black guy asking that question...I know. I've seen it happen many times on the net where a non-black poster asks a question about white racism/guilt/imperialsim whathaveyou, then a white poster says "nigger" or automatically assums the poster is black. Really, I don't have a problem with the example you used, I have a problem with why you used it, and your ignorance concerning your people's history.

Sep 16, 2008
HAHAHAHAHA, i just like how it mirrors the usual kill whitey threads which go without any scrutiny and now dude gets fucking blasted for racism