DJ Zirk CD-R's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2008
Just a warning for you all. I've had good dealings with a seller named paleone333rarerap on ebay in the past, but I just got a couple CD-R's from him that he claimed in the auction were "Original 1st Pressings". The CD-R's he's trying to pass off as originals are DJ Zirk Lookin for the Chewin and DJ Zirk Lock em In the Trunk. Just lettin you'll know cause I can't handle dishonest sellers. I can deal with sellers putting a bootleg cd up if they don't know it's a bootleg. But this guy knows and he still went out of his way to claim they are "orginal first pressings". Even after contacting him, he won't admit that they are CD-R's even though he has a couple in his possession right now and he could just go look at it. Anyone else had problems with him? Here's a link to one of the auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380163439188&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I probably should've known that it was a copy cause the artwork on the cd itself does look shady, but I went ahead and trusted the fact that he said "Original 1st Pressing". I guess I should've assumed that meant "Original 1st CD-R Pressing".

Jan 6, 2003
Damn, I can't stand sellers that make their descriptions look like someone that's just found the "bold", "change color" and "change font" options and the "!" button on their keyboards. Modesty is the key LOL.

I've seen someone else also complaining about him listing CDRs as original 1st pressing but over all I believe he's legit. I've bought stuff from him some time ago and that was all good.

Jan 6, 2003
i also read that tommy wright sells re-dubbed tapes......????????????????
It can be risky to buy stuff directly from the artists these days because there's no guarantee that the "OG" really is the original pressing or just a dub with the original tracks on... Been burnt like that a couple of times.

May 10, 2009
I hate Paleonerap he RIPPED ME off so bad sent me a SEALED Ugk BANNED CD well when I got it the cover looked faded so I had to crack it open the CD inside was the RERELEASE so I had the BLUE Cover and The READ and Black CD...
Well I complained thru paypal this guy agrees for a return and all... Gets my CD and then Wont send a Refund.... 100.00 Lesson Learned...... What sucks the most is I spent like 400.00 with the guy previously... and he jacks me for 100.00

Two weeks later the guy sells the cd mismatched for 45.00 to some unknowledgable person on Ebay....

Paypal wont side with me since I paid direct...

RULE 1 if you use paypal you must use it with an auction or they will not help you.

Jun 26, 2005
hey westbank, long time no talk.

i know this is off subject, but i was just on your blog site, and i saw that MC Em & The Nasty Boiz and it says Cash Money Records. can you fill me in on that?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
This is why I don't like fucking with Memphis shit.

Memphis cds are a Gray area to begin with because a lot of the popular underground artists who released tapes in the mid 90's re-released their shit later on CDR's BUT I know for a fact the CD's mentioned in the OP were originally released in CD format.

Furthermore, 99% of the underground Memphis tapes from the mid 90's sold today are bootlegs. Of course I'm talking about artists like: Primo, criminal mane, Riviaside Clique, Frazier Clique, Manson Family, NOD etc.