DJ Quik Under the Influence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
One of the best recent albums to come out!

Lets put all bullshit aside and realize that production MAKES or BREAKS an album. . . . and Quik comes w/ the beats no question about that on this new one

Also, if you got the "promo" version thats nothin' like the retail . . . whenever this drops i'm buyin' it for sure . . .

DJ Quik is a damn legend.

Apr 25, 2002
((((((****RHYTHM-AL-LISM****)))))))) that album has not left my CD player yet. I can't wear it out.. But I can't wait for Under The Influence. What the Fuck does DJ QUIK got to do to get some national exposure. He's probably the most slept on producer...

May 6, 2002
i also gotta admit, Dj Quik is super tight, especially his older shit...i do however wish we lived in a word where the artists talents of rapping were more important...then again thats why he's DJ Quik and not MC Quik...and DJ's are supposed to be about tha beats yahh know

May 6, 2002
yea for real MS, they need to seperate those releases out a week or two, if they dont then it'll be a dumb move, and quik would be the one to hurt more out of the deal

Apr 25, 2002
og MS said:
too bad he dropz on June 4th along with Eminem...

When have cd release dates ever been on time ? That shit will get pushed back like everything else these days

But for real MS, have you heard the album ? It's back to back bumbles . . . production is top notch and most of all I'm really likin' AMG and Suga Free

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
most likely Em's shit is solid on the date and Quik's too...

i'm gonna see about gettin an advance of both from one of the bayside reps if possible... i definitely wanna knock um both

Seems like Quik is goin back to his G roots...hes straight flamed up in that video with AMG...and regardless of what others say...for him bein a west coast "reality" rapper....he has tight rhymes...fuck the bullshit...alot better than most these so called "MCs" these days....