DJ PAUL UNDERGROUNG VOL.16 FOR DA SUMMA REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
1. Back Da Fuck Back (Dj Paul/Lord Infamous)- Awww FUCKIN DAM!!!!! This shit is a knocker and a million right here as Dj Paul Samples "Ambitionz's of a rider" were he Raps with heat about Everyone that use to be in Three six mafia that he showed them the way, but are now talking shit.....Ex Kingpin Skinny pimp.....Lord infamous comes with a sicc ass verse as well.....10/10

2. Still gettin my dick suck (Dj Paul)- cool ass lil song, kind of sounds like an R&B type song yet with a three six mafia twist to it cause it BUMPS!!!!! Dj Paul got some funny ass sexual lyrics on this one lol, but it's not for the average get get crunk, killin type three six mafia fan yet GREAT PRODUCTION.......8/10

3. Kickin In The Doe/I Think They Scared (Dj Paul)- This right here is a fuckin tight ass beat that like always SLUMPS of course....Paul comes with heat and talks about robbin people left and right on this one (sort of how Project pats subject matter) and why people are scared of him in many different ways....Great song to smash to or get amped up......8/10

4. CYOAZZNDALOT (Project Pat/Dj Paul)- I dont know what it is about this beat, but it's FUCKIN HARD as hell to me....Project Pat comes hard as hell with his stlye of rap and the subject matter (one of the most creative style of rapping Ive heard) As for Paul he just does the hook on this one which is alright.....8/10

5. Break Da Law (DJ Paul/Frasyer Boy)-This Is a classic song that has been redone by Paul many many times.....The beat knocks for about 1:53 or and then comes in Frayser boy which Actually does come that bad to me, Paul comes aight in this song, nothing great though...7/10

6. Flaugin Azz Niggas/Bitches (LA Chat)- Now I dont know why people think that LA CHAT IS NOT HARD AS FUCK!!!!! While they think Zagg is or any other female out there lol....LA Chat speaks the reall talk always to me and is a fuckin Ape in her own world lol.....Anyways this is a solo for LA Chat Produced by Dj Paul and beat is hard as fuck.... La Chat Comes hard talking about all these Flaugin ass niggas and bitches doing what they to make people think they ballin, but really aint.....8/10

7. Glock In My Draws (Frayser Boy/Dj Paul)- FUCK PAUL REDID THE UNSOLVED MYSTERIES BEAT!!!!!! AND IT'S FUCKIN HARD ASS HELLLLLL!!!!!!!.....As for Frasyer Boy Im liking him lil by lil and on this song He's gaining big stripes with me....This whole song gets a motha fuckin.....10/10

8. Where Is The Bud Part 2. (Lord Infamous)- Dam When I saw this cd in the stores I saw this song and Had to cop....Lord Gets the solo on this one of course with paul on the production...Lord Comes with a sicc ass delevery and those tight lil lyrics that he comes with all about Bud!!!!....A classic to the weed heads all over and beyond....9/10

9. Beat Down Intro (Lord Infamous/Dj Paul)-funny lil intro where lord beats the fuck out of this one chickenhead lol....Dont mess with Lords money

10. Bettin These Hoes Down (Lord Infamous)-Once again another solo track for Lord and production by Dj Paul....Tight ass laid back SLUMP SLUMP SLUMP and Lord comes tight ass he talks about beatin these hoes down for good...Tight hook as well....8/10

11. Twist it,Hit it, Light it (Lord Infamous/Crunchy Black)- Tight ass weed song to choke to as the beat ever so slumps!!!!!....Lord comes dark and erie with some coo ass lyrics as for Crunchy lol man I think he is tight as fuck wit his delivery and lyrics.....Yall can hate me for the, but oh well so be it......9/10

12. D.J. Paul (Dj Paul)-This one is just a work of Dj Paul that he put together so you can see what a tight producer he is....A lot of sample's thrown in and scratch's....It's tight if your a three six mafia underground fan to the fullest lol......5/10

13. King of Kings (Hypnotize Camp Posse)-This is the Mafia cut that is always on every album they put out....It has a tight ass beat like always, but the rapping im not sure about on this one....Frayser Boy comes tight though and Im glad to heard Lord and Crunchy come tight ass well.....The Camp lets you know that they are for reall and aint fake.....8/10

This whole album has a lot of redone tracks that Paul Produced and replaced some of the old members that left the group with the one's that are still down....Remember yall this is a Three Six Mafia UnderGround Album and it's nothing new just redone....As for the Production on this album THE BEATS SLUMP!!!! so you cant go wrong with the beats of course and any Three six mafia fan most cop this.........8/10

I hope people agree with me if not then give feed back it was a lil rushed through, but not majorly